January 13, 2017
Dear Travis,
I wish for all of Allan Manaois' selves, Christopher Nichols that is Allan Manaois, Peter Villanueva that is Allan Manaois, and Ethan Dale that is Allan Manaois, Jhune Mendoza, Michael (NO MICHAEL J. FOX), Mr. Ada Borstein, Gabriel, Daniel Kasaback, the Angels (male only) from the beginning of time, and all of these people's selves will have service amys that are myselves that are pure white girls. Ok?
Tom Welling (one of his self only) will have one of Erica Durance's self as his service amy (myself). Ok? Ashton Kutcher (one of his self only) will have Katherine Heigl (one of herself only) as his service amy. Mr. Ada Borstein and Snoop Dogg (one of theirselves only each) will have Gina Asa as their service amy. Jake Gylenhaal cannot be with Vivian Fernandez Asa as his service amy at all. Jake Gylenhaal will have service amys that are myselves that are pure white girls and Kristen Stewart (two of herselves) will be his service amys also. Robert Pattinson will have service amys that are myselves that are pure white girls and Kristen Stewart (25 of herselves only) as his service amys also. Tyler also known as Ethan Dale will have service amys that are myselves that are pure white girls only.
You, Travis, and all other black shadow boys will have service amys that are Vivian Fernandez Asa and Stella Gong (3/4 of the time), and 1/4 of the time are myselves from the Golden Knight Motel and Hood View Residential Treatment Facility only. All of these girls from the Golden Knight Motel have been with DeMarcus Bishop and at the Hood View Residential Treatment Facility. That is all you'll have only. Ok?
Ethan Dale and Allan Manaois will have one of the selves of Mandy Moore also each as their service amys, Mandy Moore is one of myselves. Ok?
The Amy starship cruisers that are myselves will have (after the 1st program) husbands that are the Angels (male only) from the beginning of time, true white european and white american boys only. Ok? You cannot be with the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves at all, Travis. Ok? I also want the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves to be with Allan Manaois and Ethan Dale as their husbands also. Ok? Anyways, I also want the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves to have Christopher Nichols that is Allan Manaois and Peter Villanueva that is Allan Manaois to be their husbands also. Ok?
I also wish for Derek Whitney's selves to be with the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves as his wives. I also wish for Derek Whitney's selves to have service amys that are myselves that are pure white girls also. Ok?
I cannot be with John Lennon at all, ever. Ok? I cannot be with Zach Meints too. Ok? John Lennon and Zach Meints' selves will never be with any amys that are myselves at all, ever. Ok? John Lennon and Zach Meints will be with Vivian Fernandez Asa only as their wives and their service amys. Ok?
Today, I cannot be with John Lennon or Zach Meints at all. Ok? I wish for you to chop the heads off of John Lennon and Zach Meints when I am their wives during the Amy Angel Program for one billion times each per lifetime that they are with me. Ok?
You are stupid, Travis. You're just going to use me and give me to others because I will not be pure white anymore. You are a dumbass. Anyways, I don't really care about you. You will pay dearly for all of your actions against me. Anyways, you are a terrible person. You have no love in your heart at all. No wonder you're black. You're a stupid idiot. Anyways, I don't want you to derail the other people that are loving people no matter what they are. Ok? You need to get a grip on reality. You are such a stupid, dumbass. Anyways, you cannot have Erica Durance as your service amy anymore. You have totally gave her to Tom Welling because you think that she is garbage now. Anyways, it doesn't matter anyways. Erica Durance will only be with the people that are nice people in all ways. Erica Durance is meant for Tom Welling, at least, only one or 5 more of herselves. Ok?
I hate your damn stupid idiot self, Travis. You are a terrible, terrible, person.
I wish for the rapper/singer - Chamillionaire to be a leader of the planet also - about 5 Billion of his selves and he will have service amys that are myselves that are pure white girls also, half of them, the other half, the service amys that are myselves from the Golden Knight Motel only. Ok?
Don't be so prejudice. Ok? People are people. You did this to your own self. You are such a terrible person. Vivian Fernandez Asa and Stella Gong also known as Kristen Stewart were all, pure white girls when they were born in the Amy bodies. The only problem was, their Masters were black rulers of the planets. Anyways, I don't know how I came to be, but, whatever it was, it sure is funny. You are one stupid idiot person. Am I that girl I saw on that one pornographic movie where she was a white, blonde haired, blue eyed girl, very beautiful and sexy with long, sexy legs and her Master was one of the black shadow boys who was a white man with black hair with dark brown eyes? The term "Macklemore - Thrift Shop" sounds very funny. Anyways, you can only have myselves as the girls from the Golden Knight Motel and Hood View Residential Treatment Facility. Ok? .
NO MOVIE BABES FOR YOU AT ALL, TRAVIS, AT LEAST, NONE OF MYSELVES. YOU HAVE DISCARDED THEM LIKE GARBAGE. You are an awful, awful person. Anyways, those Amy starship cruisers that are myselves can never be with you anymore, Travis. Ok? You have made your decision. Ok?
Anyways, you have to be with the Black Queenie Rulers, 3/4 of the time as your service amys. Ok? Stop all this prostitution around the World. Ok? Have some respect for yourself, dumb, idiot. Anyways, love all the people that has given so much of their time and lives for your sakes. Allan has died so much and you should not cheat him at all. Ok? It's time you do something right. Ok? He's one of yourselves. Be thankful to him because you have realms, planets, magical powers, and riches that you can have at any point in time that you want. Ok? Stop being a stupid asshole and be nice to him. Ok? Anyways, you will stop immediately the killings of Allan Manaois, Christopher Nichols, Peter Villanueva, and Ethan Dale when the Amy Angel Program is no longer in effect. Ok?
You will not have anymore Amys become Amy Angels other than the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves - 100 copies each. Ok? You will have Stella Gong become an Amy Angel also - 100 of herselves only. All of these girls will become leaders of the planets, the whole entire time that you have here, starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time that I will write for you. Ok? I forgive Stella now. I wasn't really angry at her. Stella is a very nice girl. We get along fine almost all the time. Anyways, it's alright naman. Just don't turn Kristen Stewart into a sugar amy prostitute for the starship cruisers. Ok?
I wish for you not to have Kristen Stewart to be your service amy at any point in time, Travis or for any of the other black shadow boys. Ok? I also wish for Roxanne Guinoo, and Sarah Geronimo to never be sugar amy prostitutes for the starship cruisers also. Ok? I also wish for Roxanne Guinoo and Sarah Geronimo to never be your service amys also, Travis or for the other black shadow boys. Ok?
You will only have the very bad, Black Queenie Rulers as your service amys, Travis and for the other black shadow boys too. Ok?
Anyways, be with the girls that are exactly like you, Travis. Ok? You're so damn bad. You're an idiot. LOL. You will release all of the new little Amy Angels as your service amys and set them free and shoot them in the head with a gunshot. Ok? I don't want them to be Amy starship cruisers anymore. Ok? You will follow this document at all times. You will never cheat me at all. Ok? You cannot cheat me at all. Ok? All of these realms that I will write for you are all not cheating. Ok? You can never have myselves from Portland State University, no matter what I did or said. Ok? I will never let you have myselves from Portland State University at all. Ok? Those selves of mine from Portland State University are for Derek Whitney's selves only. Ok? And of course, those people that I've already written down for also. Ok?
You need to respect people sometimes. Ok? You need to learn to love people. Ok? All of those people in the World are people - from different backgrounds. Sometimes, people are on top, sometimes they are on the bottom. No one is immune in the cycle of life. Ok?
You cannot have any of myselves that used to whistle like crazy too. Ok? Travis? Ok? None of those black shadow boys or that singer in the "SCORPION" music video - Wind of Change - none of them can have service amys that are myselves that are pure white girls, ever. Ok?
Anyways, the only exceptions that are the SCORPIONS are the selves of ALLAN MANAOIS - all of them. Ok?
That is all I want to wish for. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment