January 2, 2017
Dear God,
O, please hear me. I wish for you to give me another chance in life. I feel like I am dead, never to be awakened again. Anyways, all I could do is wish for forgiveness. Travis Hewgley wants to deny my father, or Allan, my baby brother, or Ethan to return to me and be eternal forever because he thinks that he is the Scorpion King, i.e., my Uncle Roger Mendoza. Travis Hewgley, loser of all idiot losers thinks he has been given a second chance in life and even be eternal. LOL! I just laugh at this loco, piece of shit. Anyways, he's never going to be eternal. He's a real, evil, person, a "kicker
", and the only thing that this sucker needs is to be "kicked back" like a slutcake, whore that he is. Ok? Anyways, please release and set free my Uncle Roger for my Uncle Roger is an innocent person. Ok? My Uncle Roger is a very nice person. Ok? My Uncle Roger dies a thousand deaths here under the hands of this real idiot, loser that is Travis Hewgley. Anyways, please never allow this sucker, Travis Hewgley to ever resurface again. Ok? He has made fools out of everybody here that are not his selves, people that are my friends, people that are not like him at all. Anyways, please, I love my friends, dearly and I really didn't want to hurt them or harm them in any way. Ok? I was led up to this mess because Travis Hewgley is a loser of all idiots. Anyways, he really doesn't want anything to do with me at all. He doesn't want me to be his friend at all. He just wants to fuck me, rape me, use me, make me into a whore, and just wants to kill me in all sorts of ways. And this fucking idiot wants to come back to me? I don't think so. I'm not going to allow this sucker of all idiots to ever return to me. How can he? He's a nobody, a loser idiot of all people. This sucker, Travis Hewgley is a very bad person. He's no baby. He kills children of all kinds. He has terminated my children because he doesn't want me to come back to my children. What an idiot sucker of all people. Suck the living life out of this idiot sucker, and chop his head off. Ok? Anyways, this Rod Stewart shithead, no relation at all to Mr. Ada Borstein is a loser idiot. How can he be called Mr. Ada Borstein when he has destroyed Mr. Ada Borstein? This loser idiot is scum sucker, a plastic, fraud, fake, just fucking ridiculous. Get rid of this idiot sucker once and for all. Ok? He is not sexy. He looks like an ugly, shithead. And he's no damn nigger or chinese either. Just an idiot, scum sucker, an ugly piece of trash. Ok? This loco, piece of trash is no nigger or chinese or white people. He is an absolute mindless fool, just an idiot loser, scum sucker. This fucking loco is a worthless piece of shit. Anyways, I am just being a ratass now. I can't help it. Who else can I turn to, and complain like a child, but only to you, O, Devil God, Bahala. I have no one to turn to here. No one wants to hear me complain like a baby, and be absolutely intolerable. Anyways, I gotta tell you that I really like Tyler that is Ethan Dale. Ok? I like all of Allan Manaois' selves, including Mr. Ada Borstein, and Gabriel. Michael, on the other hand, well, not so much. But, he's alright. He's ok. I just can't stand Travis right now. I don't think he wants to be my friend at all and blames the "Angels" for turning on him. Heck, he did this to himself. Ay naku! Nakakahiya. This Travis guy is something else. I hope this cheater loco, or this absolutely plain loser idiot cheater never has sex with me during my Castle Days. I don't want him there. I don't need him there. Anyways, this John Lennon/Yoko Ono piece of shit are just idiot losers. They are both just idiot losers.
Anyways, please give me another chance in life. Please forgive me and have mercy on me. Ok? I want to come back to Ethan Dale. I don't care which ones of them, just one of them. Ok? Please give Ethan Dale another chance in life. Please forgive him like what you have originally have done for my father, Herminigildo Manaois. Ok? Thank you. I just cannot let someone who doesn't respect me or doesn't think of me as anything remotely worthy of anything to ever come back to. Ok? Please, never let me fall into the wrong hands ever again. Ok? I think Allan Manaois and any of his selves are real, fine gentlemen even though they were led to believe that they were pimps or sex trade pushers. Ok? I have my own way of liking and being thankful to people that really made a difference in my life. I just don't want to be made into looking like a complete fool and cheats their way into my life. Anyways, I have forgiven Travis once before and allowed him into my life. But, this crazy, loco, shit, piece of trash that is Guy fucking loser is just absolutely crazy. He's mindless, a loser idiot.
Anyways, I wish to come back to Ethan Dale, any of Ethan Dale's selves. Ok? Never listen to the crazy fool that is Travis, the invisible being inside my body who screams his fucking lungs out and yells like mad because he doesn't like Ethan Dale at all.
Anyways, please, I wish to come back to Ethan Dale, any of Ethan Dale's selves. Ok? Anyways, I have made my wish known now. I will wait for your answer and take your guidance to be a real merciful and loving and forgiving ways to give me one more chance in life. Ok?
Number 3 or 4 is always Ethan Dale, never Travis Hewgley, cheater, ugly sucker idiot. Ok? Anyways, this Travis Hewgley, cheater, ugly sucker idiot is never golden. He is a loser, nothing, but an ugly, sucker prostitute. He's never going to be a green Goddess again. He's a prostitute here, in his territory, and a prostitute there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory. That's twice the fun. I just happen to going to be this pathetic loser in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? Please send 10 Billion of this Travis Hewgley, true leader of the planet here in this side of the Universe's selves to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses so I can shit on this ugly, piece of trash fucker, and shoot his damn brains out in all of the wars in the Universe. Ok? Anyways, no need for this shithead, slutcake whore to have anything at all that resembles any love of any kind because he has no love for anyone else here. I will take into consideration this ugly creations of mine that are clothes with lots of golden chains. This ugly sucker idiot loser, Travis Hewgley is no golden. No ugly chain users or handsome chain users on my body will ever make it to the big leagues. They will die a horrible, painful death and still be a loser idiots that they are. Ok? A chain? Do I look like some kind of chinese human slave? Fucking ridiculous idiots. Anyways, I don't really care about wearing jewelry. I love wearing jewelry. I just don't like creating or to wear ugly pieces of fashion design that made me think of being golden as ugly or a chinese human slave. These chinese human slaves are no golden people. They're not free people. They are slaves. Only golden people are free human beings and the ancient egyptian civilization exists in their midst. Ok? Anyways, suit yourself. This Travis, invisible being controlling this computer and making me have tons of mistakes and making me look ridiculous will never be golden. He is a loser idiot sucker. Anyways, Miss Amy Shadow Angel will make sure this loser idiot will pay for making her look like a fool. Anyways, I think I am done now. I'll try to behave now and if I can't behave, please forgive me anyway. Ok? I just don't have control of my life here at all, including my body, here in Travis' territory. Ok?
I wish to God that Ethan Dale never return to Stella Gong at all. Ok? She's no Prada. She's a loser idiot. She's a pond sucker. She's no Mama Mia. Mia is a loser idiot, my chinese classmate in High School. Anyways, this Martha Stewart loser is no Green Goddess. Anyways, she has thrown out her emerald and diamond necklace in the CLASH OF THE TITANS movie. But, she still cannot escape her fate. She is a complete idit loser prostitute, in both sides of the Universe. Twice the fun, eh? Canadian or not, she's an ugly, chinese whore slutcake, who does not know anything at all. She's like Joan Rivers, a piece of shit trash. This Joan Rivers, idiot slutcake whore is never golden. Her house is full of golden furniture, gold everywhere, but we all know this idiot slutcake whore is not even made of wood that resembles a fine, wooden, handmade dream house during the modern era. This shiitake mushroom idiot slutcake whore is just stupidness in all ways. Anyways, suit yourself. She's no GILMORE GIRLS. Fucking bullshit crap of all idiots. My father, Herminigildo Manaois could've had this chance to be a great, intelligent, Amy Angel or Amy Angels, but oh well, I guess, this is not his luck at all. Oh well. People just take interests in all this fine mess, and believe shitty idiot things because they can't figure out anything. Anyways, no whatever to these idiots at all. I'll just take my love somewhere else where it's wanted. I'll just say goodbye to these people here and hope to never see them again. Ok? Goodbye, people of the World. I'll be gone forever and never be eternal. There, I've said my peace.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment