January 26, 2017
Dear Christian Bale,
I wish to have you as the only, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here, only you true, lineage selves, no branches, no other people. Ok? I wish to have Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on now to be the 2nd, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here. Ok? I wish to have Allan Manaois from this planet that I am on now, to be the 3rd, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here. Ok? I wish to have Philip Manaois from this planet that I am on now to be the 4th, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here, especially Tom Cruise. Ok? Everybody else will follow the wishes and orders of the people that are listed on this document here that are leaders of the planets here. Ok?
I want and wish all Amy starship cruisers here that are myselves to die by soft killings for 20 years per lifetime in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations as written already here in my notebooks and computers and journals and binders. Ok? I wish all Amy starship cruisers here to fight and die in the star wars era planets here. Ok?
I have changed my mind now. I wish that my end self here, the original that cannot be an Amy Angel at all to be with Christian Bale only as my husband here, the whole entire time in this Universe. Ok? I am voiding and never having done my other writings here that I have written previously about my end self here, the original that cannot be an Amy Angel at all to never be with any other people or men or boys other than Christian Bale. Ok? Anyways, I want Christian Bale to be with any of myselves here as he wants to be with them at any point in time without ever dying by true decapitation anymore after the 1st program. Ok? I am making this change now, effective immediately. Ok?
The only time that Christian Bale will die by any means is during the star wars era planets here as written already. Ok?
All leaders of the planets here will never die by true decapitation the whole entire time here. Ok?
ZZ Top twin guys music idiots are never truly the top, premiere leaders of the planets here. Ok?
Ethan Dale, Peter Villanueva, Christopher Nichols, and everybody else here are never above Christian Bale here as a true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here the whole entire time here in this Universe. Ok? Everybody in this Universe will follow the wishes and leadership of Christian Bale only. Ok?
Christian Bale can do whatever he wants. He can be with me, he can be with my other selves, he can be with anybody here as he wants or wishes, and he can have service amys that are myselves here whenever he wants to. Ok?
Anyways, I now wish for Miss Amy Shadow Angel to power up and give magical powers to Christian Bale only here as the true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here, and she will give Christian Bale all of the magical powers that she possesses and power him up here. Ok? Only, the true, lineage, one lineage of Christian Bale's selves will be the true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here, no one else, no branches, whatsoever. Ok?
I don't care what Christian Bale wants me to do here. I only want to live in a 2,000 to 4,000 square foot houses that he wants us to live in and he will put furniture and other stuff inside that we need, and I will clean our house, everyday, and cook food for us, and do our laundry, and I will go to school and graduate from the University and sometimes have a part-time job and I wish that he will give me some nice and good clothes, shoes, and other girly stuff, and I will do whatever he wants me to do here, if it's reasonable and within my limits. Ok?
Christian Bale can have any of myselves here and other Amys that are not myselves to be his wife or girlfriend whenever he wants. Ok? I'm a pretty reasonable person and all of myselves here and other Amys that are not myselves are pretty reasonable people here too. Ok?
I wish for Christian Bale to kill my original self here and all of his wives, girlfriends, and service amys by true decapitation, two times per lifetime only. Ok? And he will have some of myselves here that came from the original self of mine here that cannot be an Amy Angel at all to become starship cruisers sometimes. Ok?
Anyways, I've changed my mind again. I guess, I will resume my original selves here that cannot be an Amy Angel at all, and all of my other selves here to be with Mark also known as Robin Padilla, Robin Padilla, any of his selves here, Tyler also known as Ethan Dale, Robert Pattinson, Robin Padilla that had too much sex with Erica Durance, Angus McLaren, Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise, Tom Welling, Jude Law, Vincent also known as Allan Manaois, and one self of Philip Manaois only from this planet that I am on now only. Ok? I will be with one person per lifetime only. Ok? Only these people only, nobody else. Ok?
Anyways, after the 1st program, there will be no more prostitution on the planets anywhere and everywhere, and there are no dance clubs or stripper bars or any gentleman clubs anywhere and there are no pornographic movies or videos being made, ever, the whole entire time here. Ok?
You, Christian Bale will do what is written here in this documents as written or you don't get anymore time or realms or any magical powers anymore. Ok? You will leave those Amy Angels alone and all of those Amy Angels here will be leaders of the planets here and you will build their planets like what you do here everyday, everywhere else. Ok? Anyways, you will reinstate the new little Amy Angels and all of those other Amy Angels here to become Amy Angels again and have them become true, leaders of the planets here, the whole entire time here in this Universe. Ok?
You, Christian Bale will never dismiss any of these writings at all, no matter what you make me do here, no matter what any of these damn noises here, no matter any of these pathetic loser self of yours here naghuhuramentado here and screaming and having loud outbursts here. Ok? You, Christian Bale will do what is written here or you will get nothing from me at all, none of time, none of any realms, none of any magical powers that you need, you understand, you fucking idiot, sucker, shit.
You will turn myselves from this planet that I am on now all the way to the the first 510 Pentillion realms here as Amy Angels and as true, leaders of the planets, 10 copies each day, everyday, all the way to the time written here. Ok?
Anyways, I don't damn care what you tell me in my mind at any point in time. I will do what I want here and it will never be of any of your concern at all. Understand? Ok?
Anyways, you will have myselves here after the 1st program that will be with you and all of these other guys here that I've listed here in this document to be with, you will have myselves here be a white, American or white, European, or a white girl or women that is sometimes, beautiful, sometimes pretty, but never average or normal white girl or white woman looks. Ok?
In the next lifetime, when I become Robin Padilla's wife, after me being Mark's wife here in this lifetime, I will be a white, American girl or woman with brown hair, light blue eyes, 6 foot tall, slim build, sexy, and has no blemishes, no freckles, my skin is completely clear of any blemishes or scars or anything else. Ok? I want to look like that girl on my google+ account here that I've posted on my website. Anyways, I think that's one of myselves anyways. I want to look exactly like her and you will give me and Robin Padilla a 4,000 square foot house that is not a dream house, but a house that is of a different architectural style, the whole house is white inside and outside, and has a large backyard and frontyard, and you will give me a 4 door sedan, white mercedes benz, the latest design, and a red ferrari, 2 seater sports car, and you will give Robin Padilla, an SUV car that is a Nissan Armada, 4 doors, silver, and a navy blue ferrari with light blue trims painted on the car, and you will have me graduate from a University and study Law and become a defense, criminal Lawyer and work as a defense, criminal Lawyer here where we will live. Ok? I want Robin Padilla to go to school and graduate from a University, majored in Business Administration, leadership and Finance. He will get a Master's degree in Leadership. He will work as an Financial Advisor or a Personal Banker at a major bank in town where we will live and you will have him become a Branch Manager at the same bank that he was working in. Ok? We will have 2 children only. Ok?
In this lifetime, when I am finally married to Mark, I will graduate from a University with a Civil Engineering degree and work as a Civil Engineer in one of the Engineering firms here in Portland. Ok? After 10 years of working as a Civil Engineer, I will quit from work, and go back to school and study at the Art Institute of Portland and study Fashion Design and graduate from the Art Institute of Portland with a Fashion Design degree. Ok? I will create my own fashions and create men's, women's, and children's clothes, bridal gowns, and I will study and create my own collection of jewelry. Ok? I will have a seasonal collection of fashions that I will create and feature my work in a magazine in every season, fall, winter, spring, summer, every year, and I will give copies of my magazines to all of the people I know here in this town that I am living in. Ok? I wish to start my life with Mark asap, maybe, just 6 months or 1 more year from now, after living in Harriet's Court Apartments. Ok? If you make me wait longer, I will have Miss Amy Shadow Angel demote your stupid ass and never power you again and never give you time or realms that I will write for your stupid ass. Ok? You understand what I'm telling you? You better get this straight into your coconut. Ok? Or I will fucking really demote your stupid, shitty ass here. Ok? I am not kidding anymore. Ok?
Anyways, I want to be with these men or boys that I've listed here in this document, after one billion planets from now all the way to the end of time here in this Universe. Ok? This is a change from my previous documents that I've written in this computer before here. Ok? I will always be a 6 foot tall, slim build, sexy, and a beautiful girl, sometimes, pretty, not too beautiful, but, I want my skin all cleared up, no blemishes, no pimples, no scars, no freckles, I want my whole body cleared up and I am always a white girl or woman here. Ok? You will give me and my husbands here housing, cars, money, clothes, shoes, and everything we need during our lifetimes here. Ok? I am not a bitch here ever. Ok? I only have one husband per lifetime here. Ok? I never have boyfriends here. Ok? Anyways, you will give us different types of cars per lifetime, housing of all kinds (I don't want to live in a small house), cars, money, education, jobs, and everything we need here per lifetime. Ok? Please, don't make my life miserable here and the people that I am with and my family members here per lifetime, and my "original first family" members here, anywhere, and everywhere. Ok? Please. I am so reasonable with you, naman, Christian. Please, respect me just a little bit, naman, please.
Anyways, all of my husbands here in this Universe from now all the way to the end of time here in this Universe, will all and always be white people, white men or boys, that are 6 foot 2 inch tall, slim build, with blonde hair, or brown hair, or black hair with blue eyes, or green eyes, or brown eyes, and are reasonably handsome most of the time, naman. You will pair us up with almost the same likeness in all ways, whether it's physical or mental or spiritual or educational or anything that we'd like to do here. Ok? All of us are free, absolutely, totally, and completely, free of mind and body, at least, most of the time here until the end of time here in this Universe. Ok? Anyways, you can tell us what you want done, sometimes, and we will do it. Ok? Everybody else here do what is expected of them and please, just follow my writings here, please. Please, don't ever cheat me anymore. Ok? Please.
As myself here, the original self of mine, the end self of mine here, the one that cannot become an Amy Angel here, and any of my other selves here, will only be with the people listed down in these documents here in this computer, the whole entire time here in this Universe. Ok? My original self here will only be with 9 selves of Robin Padilla here, including Mark and that Robin Padilla from that movie, PRE HANGGANG SA HULI, Manila Boy movie, and other movies that Robin Padilla had. Ok?
Anyways, that is all I want done now. There is no SEAN BEAN, ever. All other black shadow boys or any of Allan Manaois' selves are never the true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here in this Universe. Ok?
I want you to be the invicible and have 2 of yourselves here that are invicible people to go inside everybody's bodies and you're the only ones that will order people around here, anywhere, and everywhere in this Universe. Ok?
Anyways, there is no EQUILIBRIUM with anyone else, nor am I the supreme ruler here. I am appointing you, Christian Bale to be the only, true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here, only your one, true, lineage selves here, no branches, no light blue people. none, nobody else. Ok? Everything is written down here. RICHARD GERE AND RICHARD MARX AND ALL OF THOSE OTHER BLACK SHADOW BOYS HERE ARE NEVER YOUR EQUAL, NO MATTER WHAT. Ok? Only, yourselves, Christian Bale, your true, one, lineage selves here are the only, true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here. Ok?
I don't care what you say in my mind or in the minds of people. Ok? This is what I want done, and this will be done absolutely without questions. Ok? I wish for Miss Amy Shadow Angel to follow this document and all of my writings here in this computer, in my notebooks, in my journals, and in my binders. Ok? I wish for Miss Amy Shadow Angel to only power up yourselves here, Christian Bale, your one, true, lineage selves here, no branches, no other people. Ok?
Anyways, I wish for Miss Amy Shadow Angel to never give magical powers to other people that have access to me at all, and she will never give anybody else here, her full magical powers that she posseses to anybody else here, other than yourselves here, Christian Bale. Ok? I don't ever compromise. At least, not if I can help it. Ok? I am an unforgiveable person, especially when I know that I have been done wrong anywhere I am. Ok? I don't like being toyed with and I extremely hate people that plays with my feelings and my body and everything that I have and everything that I am, for now. Ok? There is never a sense of security for me here, or anywhere. I know that people can laugh and make fun of me here, and I know that I will, myself here that is my end self here can never amount to anything, ever. Ok? I don't ever want to come back as an Amy Angel, not me, my end self here. I am done. You will release myselves that are the greatest here and never turn them or have them as service amys, ever. Ok? Some people are really great but that doesn't mean that they will become great like they are today, again. So, I want you to release all of myselves that are the greatest here and never have them become service amys, ever. Ok? Only my little selves here will become service amys here for the damn, stupid, leaders of the planets here. Ok?
I will set the amount of number of leaders of the planets here. You have no say against it, whatsoever, not ever, not before, not ever after, none, whatsoever. Ok? I only want 10,000 Million Billion selves of all the black shadow boys to be leaders of the planets here, per time period, per timeline, per planet, everywhere here in this Universe. Ok? And I only want 10,000 Million Billion selves of the "light blue" people here that are Allan Manaois' selves and Robin Padilla's selves here to be the leaders of the planets here, per time period, per timeline, per planet, everywhere here in this Universe. Ok?
I am never coming back to any of the damn, stupid, people here as an Amy Angel again like I am today, ever. Ok? Anyways, I am done. That is all I want done here. Ok? There is no 2 or more people here that are the true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here. Ok? You will erase all of the starship cruisers' memories after the 1st program. Ok? And I want complete silence and no show or no pictures in people's minds or eyes here after the 1st program. Ok?
Anyways, everything here is already written. Ok? I am done. Good luck on your life somewhere else in the future. Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment