Monday, January 23, 2017

January 23, 2017

Dear Christian Bale,

Amy today, myself or any of myselves, other than ISIS, cannot be Vivian Fernandez Asa at all ever.  Ok?  Unless, one more of myselves becomes an Amy Angel again someday as a creationist and inventors and true, leaders of the planets.  Ok?  People who have sex with other people do not ever exchange destinies in life.  Ok?  They may be with whomever they have sex with, the first contact, but, destinies in life is always changing and only the truth will be your destiny.  Ok?  What the truth is, is that, once you become a criminal, and God wants to demote you, you will be demoted and never come back as an Amy Angel again.  Ok?  

You have committed a lot of crimes, Christian.  One of these days, you will become an Amy Angel again, exactly like Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  I am not Vivian Fernandez Asa today.  Ok?  Coco Martin was just pleading for me to be with him and he will be with me today, 2 copies of myselves and 2 copies of Kristine Hermosa.  Ok?  Coco Martin and Joshua Mendoza will have 2 copies of myselves from the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL from this planet that I am on now and we will be their wives, for each of them, when we are starship cruisers.  Ok?  

You have to set Allan Manaois' selves free from captivity and stop killing them.  Ok?  That doesn't make sense at all.  I cannot be the next Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  I haven't committed any crimes at all, other than writing shit down.  Ok?  You, however, Christian are riddled in crimes.  I know that you will be the next Vivian Fernadez Asa because she is the only Amy that became an Amy Angel again.  Ok?  

All of this trickery will never amount to anything at all.  I know, deep inside my heart that you will be the next Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  You are Mr. Ada Borstein, himself.  Ok?  You are white and you will become black just as the Devil God, Bahala wants you to be.  Ok?  You are the only true, top, premiere leader of the planets here.  Ok?

All of these green things doesn't mean didly squat at all.  People cannot exchange destinies just by having sex with people.  Ok?  One of these days, I will be with a new person.  It is only a matter of time.  Ok? 

My father's ghost was wearing a grey business suit with a black tie.  I am not grey, right now.  Ok?  I am white, you idiot.  I am only one shade darker right now.  Maybe, when I become a starship cruiser, I will be light grey.  Ok?  But, who cares.  Your true colors are only a result of your own credits only, and perhaps, the people you have contact with.  Ok?  

I want you to leave me alone today, myselves today.  Ok?  I don't ever want you to mess with my body at all.  Ok?  I'm going to fucking chop your head off if you don't stop messing with me.  Ok?  

You have to pay for your crimes.  Ok?  You cannot escape from not paying for your crimes.  Ok?  

I don't and never will believe that I'm today, going to be the next Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  I know enough to know the difference.  Ok?  

I don't think I'm coming back as Mr. Ada Borstein again, the end self of mine here.  Ok?  Anyways, I've already written things down.  Ok?  Naku, shit.  I think I'm never going to be free at all.  Fuck!  Shit.  Anyways, I've expected things to be something.  Anyways, I am going to take things as they come.  Ok?  I want to be out of your house, after a half of the time here.  Ok?  I want to be with Jake Gylenhaal na lang.  Ok?  I am not toast ever.  Ok?    

Me, today, I don't ever want to be with Robin Padilla at all.  Ok?  My end self here, I want out of your house and out of any relationship with you after a half of the time here.  Ok?  My end self here, I want to be with Robin Padilla na lang.  Ok?  

I am tired of yourselves.  Find me new people to be with.  Ok?  

You have to be with Kristine Hermosa also known as Vivian Fernandez Asa because that is who you are truly meant for.  Ok?  Vivian Fernandez Asa is not me.  Ok?  Vivian Fernandez Asa is never any of myselves.  Ok?  

My end self here will only be with Mark also known as Robin Padilla from Hope N Care Residential Care Facility.  Ok?  He's the only one that I will be with after half of the time.  Ok? 

Hindi naman ako tarantado ngayon, Christian.  I'm nice now again.  Ok?  

I already know everything and I'm not going to explain anymore.  Ok?  LOL.  You're stupid, Christian.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment