January 29, 2017
Dear Christian Bale,
Please stop saying shit about people. Ok? Pinagmumukha mo kaming tanga lahat. You've already did a lot of shit against me here and people know it now. Ok? Stop making excuses and say shit about me or other people here. Ok? Anyways, who else would Dawn Zulueta be, but the nuclear bomb ISIS Amy? Ok? At least, that's what I know. I don't know if that is really true or not, but, stop pretending you like me and then, you'd just throw me into the trash bin in the streets after you use me here. I am no damn pet of yours. Ok? I am a human being, an immortal, an Amy Angel here. Ok? Please, release me now and never be with me, ever again. Ok? Anyways, I think I am Bea Alonzo from sometime at the somewhere from time here. You have time travel and starships and who knows how else you guys have seen this planet that I am on now since the beginning of time, huh? I am sure that you probably have seen everything that you need to see and learn. Ok? There is no doubt about that at all. Anyways, I know that I am Erica Durance or ISIS from heck, half of the time here and you brought me back here to be a complete and total whore for other people, you fucking idiot shit. And now, you're going to destroy me because you can't stand me changing my behavior and thinking and ways of life. I have become a complete idiot and just a anyways, some bad stuff which really isn't really bad, compare to other people. Anyways, I am done fighting your stupid, silly ass here. Ok? That fighter and some of her other selves has already left the building. They're gone, gone forever. You will never see them ever again. Ok? Anyways, I am not going to apologize to you or Allan here. I feel there is no need at all. You have made my life a living hell here, and I am just starting to know all about you and your likes and dislikes here. You only like me here from this stupid planet that I am on now. After a while, you will get tired of me and throw me into the trash bin outside in the streets and turn me into a complete, total whore here. Anyways, that's how guys are in general. Everybody knows that. I don't need to be a guy to know that at all. In general, boys or guys get tired of their mistress and they leave them for others and then, when they can't stand them at all for thinking that they will become exactly like they are someday, people will do shit against them, and try to do any and all shit against people like them everywhere here.
Breaking Dawn. Yeah. You cannot break Dawn at all. She is meant to be the next Ada Borstein in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? Anyways, who cares anymore. She has left the building. She is gone forever. She is the rhythm of your heart and her rhythm echoes back into your stupid, dumb, idiotic music here. One of yourselves there is now probably her damn slave, a service amy of some sort. Anyways, suit yourself, you're toast for sure. Hehe.
Anyways, applied science or not, you're damn toast. You understand? I hate your stupid, shitty ass.
Anyways, who the hell cares anymore. I am white for now, later on, you will turn me into black, and then, I will become a complete, fucking idiot here. Anyways, Erica Durance is still a white girl, when she returns as KRISTEN STEWART, she is black now. And then, she will become Whitney Houston, and get decimated and completely smited and destroyed by God, himself. Anyways, all at once, only one lang yun. I am still divorcing your stupid, silly ass here. You understand? Chop, one way or another. Ok? I am done.
Nobody likes their wives or mistresses that much, not like Bruce Willis in the movies, Die Hard movies. He is really something there. Maybe, he just doesn't have anything else to do. Anyways, Sandra Bullock is none other than Tyler, himself.
Anyways, I've had it with Tyler or Ethan Dale or Robin Padilla or Allan or Jake Gylenhaal or any of your damn, stupid, idiotic selves here. Ok? I am done with you. Ok?
My baby brother, Allan doesn't say anything to me here. He just stares at me and says nothing. But, Keanu said a lot of mean things against me. Anyways, I still think that my brothers here on this planet that I am on now are wonderful people. And I think, Joshua Mendoza and Coco Martin are wonderful people too. Anyways, I am leaving. I'm outta here. I've left the building for good.
Anyways, I am not Liza from Hawaii. Ok? Liza from Hawaii is none other than Erica Durance. She's the only one that has money that can buy huge houses anywhere in the World in her planet where she started. Ok? Anyways, Liza is none other than Debbie Gibson, Devon Manly's wife when she was Erica Durance. Anyways, I already know what's truly going on here. Debbie Gibson really is one of myselves here. She plays a white, grand piano inside a fucking white house here. And she wears a damn, black hat. She wears these clothes that I used to wear when I was at Portland State University. Anyways, I don't think she knew anything about Devon Manly at all nor Tyler here when she started out here. She was an innocent girl, you fucking idiot shit. Animal kang hayop kang putangina mong baboy kang idiot shit ka. And then, you just turned all of myselves here into niggers and prostitutes and you just punch them, kick them, slap them, and beat the shit out of them, and harrass them, and rape them, and abuse them, and kill them like fucking animals here. Anyways, I've already seen too much and I already know what I'm going to go through here once I am done with those 2 Robin Padilla people here.
Anyways, I am done. I am gone. I'm leaving. I don't ever want to be with you ever again. Ok? I am really divorcing your stupid ass here. Anyways, antipatiko man o hindi, papatayin mo lang ako dito na parang hayop, shit ka.
Anyways, please, follow all of my other wishes. Ok? I'm very reasonable naman dito. I just hate to be stuck inside a house, cleaning all day, doing laundry, cooking meals, and just not do anything at all, except have sex with your damn, stupid selves here.
You belong to Erica Durance, not any of the little Amys here at all. Ok? Anyways, everything is known now here. Ok? There is no one here but my selves here. Pabalik balik lang ako dito. Anyways, I really mean you no harm. Ok? I don't know why you would want to hurt me and kill me and destroy me here. Well, I am done.
Who is Robert Pattinson? That is you and none other. That is Ethan Dale, Tyler. Ok? Anyways, Tyler doesn't want anything to do with me here. Niloko niya lang si Erica dito. At niloloko mo rin ako dito araw araw, putangina kang shit ka, hayop ka, animal kang baboy ka, shit ka, puta ka.
Anyways, I already know everything that I need to know. Huwag ka ng magkunyari and pretend you like me because deep down, you are rotten to the core. You fucking, idiot shit. Anyways, I am done for good. I'm outta here.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment