Monday, January 23, 2017

January 23, 2017

Dear Coco Martin,

Hi!  It's me, Amy.  I wish to be your wife, at least, 2 copies of myselves today, from this planet that I am on now, for the whole entire time here in the Universe, when you and I are starship cruisers.  Ok?  When you are a leader of the planet, you can have myselves as your service amys too.  Ok?  You will only be with Kristine Hermosa also known as Vivian Fernandez Asa for 2 copies of herselves as your wives too when you guys are starship cruisers too.  Ok?

Today, I am going to be an Amy Angel, an additional 10 copies of myselves.  Ok?  One of myself has become a total idiot because she has become a "toy" and became a complete, total prostitute here.  Ok?  Anyways, I think she has become a starship cruiser now and the leaders of the planets here wants her to be with one of Robin Padilla's selves as her husband, 50% of the time.  Ok?  The other 50%, she is with Jake Gylenhaal as her husband when theIy are starship cruisers.  Ok?

When you are my husband, I am wearing all sorts of different colors of clothes.  Ok?  I don't always wear hot pink or red and black.  Ok?  After the 1st program, I'll be able to buy my own clothes and wear clothes that I want to wear.  Ok?  And you are the same way.  Ok?  Everybody will be free, absolutely, totally, and completely free, free of mind and body, most of the time for the whole entire time here.  Ok?  

Anyways, I think you really are Allan Manaois, himself.  There is no doubt about that at all.  Anyways, I don't think you're going to be an Amy Angel again like myself today.  I think what it all means is that you wanted to be set free - you and Joshua Mendoza and all of Allan Manaois' selves.  You don't want to die anymore, you and Joshua Mendoza and all of Allan Manaois' selves.  OK?  Anyways, I know you will be alright now.  You will be safe now.  You will not die anymore.  Ok?  We're going to completely void and null the writing I wrote before in my notebooks about you and Joshua Mendoza dying for half of the time here.  Ok?  I am wishing now that you and Joshua Mendoza be set free and released from captivity and be free and never die like Joshua Mendoza used to be.  Ok?  Everything will be alright now.  Ok?  You are safe now, you and Joshua Mendoza.  Ok?  

You are truly an Angel.  Allan is truly an Angel.  Ok?  I started wearing my heart shaped Angel red necklace and then, I started thinking about you and Allan.  Anyways, one of the days when I was wearing my heart shaped Angel red necklace, I went to the Plaid Pantry store near here where I am living now, and needless to say, that night, my heart shaped Angel red necklace broke, the chain, anyways, the necklace that was holding the pendant.  This is because one of the leaders of the planet went in there while I was talking to Tyler, also known as Ethan Dale also known as Allan Manaois, bought a black, rockstar drink, or was that, black, Monster energy drink.  Anyways, needless to say, I think Tyler died that night.  Anyways, it's alright, naman.  I hope it was only one time or two only.  Ok?  I can't wear my heart shaped, Angel red necklace anymore.  The color of that pendant and necklace is bronze.  That is Mr. Ada Borstein, himself.  Anyways, that's Erica Durance also known as ISIS.  I'm going to buy other jewelry that are Angel stuff.  I only wear jewelry now that have light blue stones or has light blue in color and I wear light blue clothes, sometimes too.  Ok?  

I don't think any of myselves today is Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  It is impossible.  Ok?  I know that Miss Amy Shadow Angel is one of the new little Amy Angels, the creationists and inventors of everything here.  Ok?  Miss Amy Shadow Angel is a pioneer, a beginner, and starter Angel.  Ok?  I am not a pioneer.  I am number Amy 9.  Miss Amy Shadow Angel is Amy number 8.  Ok?  

Anyways, it's alright, naman.  You'll be alright.  You will be safe.  Ok?  This document cannot be dismissed at all.  This document cannot be dismissed at all, ever.  Ok?  This computer is 
stupid.  Ok?  

I can't believe I wished for I wished yesterday.  I totally regret it today.  I don't know if I'm really going to be with that stupid, white idiot.  Anyways, that's only my end-self here, not me, today.  Ok?  Today, that stupid, white idiot has trashed me completely.  Ok?  Anyways, hopefully, you won't be with that one that became a "toy" here.  Ok? 

I want you to be with my 2 selves that are normal and average citizens here.  Ok?  I'm really not that average, anyways.  Ok?  I'm pretty smart most of the time.  I just hate people that does me wrong all the time.  I have no cares for them at all.  I want to kill the damn, stupid, idiots.  

Anyways, I watched you today on TV.  You're alright.  You're a pretty good warrior now.  Patas kayo nung nakasangga mo ngayon sa TV.  That's alright.  Everybody learns the same things all the time, naman.  You're alright.  I also watched you be a Philippine soldier in one of your movies, I saw the trailer.  I don't think anybody is going to decapitate you if you get captured by those Muslim moros idiots, anyways.  But, whatever floats your boat.  I knew you got scared and wanted to die and commit suicide.  Anyways, you're alright.  You have an intuition that best suits you.  It's alright to think like that.  Philippines is a very dangerous place.  Everybody there are criminals.  Anyways, machetes there are everywhere.  People just will beat you up and kill you if you bug them.  Filipinos are like that.  Other parts of the World, especially in Europe and the United States of America, people are not like that at all.  In Africa, and other third world countries, they are very similar like in the Philippines, very dangerous places.  In Africa, people get decapitated or burned at the stake in Public.  I know this because I saw it on youtube.  Ok?

It's alright, naman.  Those muslim moros idiots are really dangerous people.  They have been known to decapitate their captives.  Anyways, you should've shot yourself with your machine gun instead of trying to be shot by those muslim moros idiots.  Anyways, maybe, you can't.  Who knows?  It's not cheating.  Hell, who cares.  You do what you have to do.  Ok?  Anyways, in ancient Egypt and other ancient civilization, people don't know if they're getting killed at all.  They get taken out of their house in the middle of the night, and the leaders of the planets put a sack on their heads and then, sooner or later, the starship cruisers kill them by soft killings.  Anyways, it's alright, naman.  At least, it's not true decapitation.  Once a knife hits your artery, people are dead.  And then, the starship cruiser continue to slice through the heads of the people and the people's heads gets removed from their bodies.  Ok?  

I'm laughing at you in that movie where you are a Philippine National Army soldier.  It is just so funny.  You even screamed out of fear.  LOL.  It is a very funny movie.  Anyways, it's alright, naman.  

You're a funny guy.  I don't know if that's really you, dancing on stage.  But, who cares, right?  It's alright, naman.  Other people don't know how to dance at all.  Those filipinos on stage with you, matigas ang katawan nila.  You, you seem to know how to dance.  T
his is just so funny.  

Kris Aquino is a total idiot.  I don't like her at all.  She is too mayabang.  Stupid bitch, asshole.  I like Roxanne Guinoo, Sarah Geronimo, and Sarah McLachlan.  I think those are some of Stella Gong's best selves.  They are alright.  But, Kris Aquino, stupid.  I don't like Mikee Cojuangco too.  I think Mikee Cojuangco is a total idiot too just like her cousin, Kris Aquino.  I think the whole family are all idiots, anyways.

My family, heck, we're the best.  We're the cream of the crops here.  Why wouldn't we be?  We're the pioneers here for the Amy Angel Program.  Anyways, my brothers are true superstars and so is Stella and my mother, and my father, and my step-father, and Daniel, and Sergey also known as Jake Cuenca, Roxanne Guinoo's former boyfriend, filipino actor.  Anyways, it's alright, naman.  I feel sorry for Willie bok.  He got shot the other day by Robin Padilla in one of Robin Padilla's movies.  Willie Bok became a total loser, and so is Daniel Kasaback.  I find this really amusing and funny.  My Uncle Roger became a complete loser here.  Boy, is he really a complete loser for the longest time here.  My Uncle Rey, another loser too.  My auntie Malou, a complete, total loser too.  My aunt Linda, a total bitch asshole.  My Uncle bob, stupid.  My cousin, Rodelo, a total loser.  He's the most total loser here, even more of a loser than that white idiot, leader of the planet here.  He's Zach Meints, the caregiver in the Royal Palms Hotel building where I used to live.  Reuben, also known as Justin Bieber, one of his selves became a girl and she was one of my counselors from the Royal Palms Hotel Building when I used to live there too.  

Anyways, people out here are laughing at me, at the streets today.  Sometimes, they want to kill me.  But, today, they are just laughing at me.  It's ok, naman.  I don't harm them, at least not anymore.  They are just laughing at me the whole entire time today, especially, those white, Americans at the bus.  

I see some white, American boys at the bus, and they are all afraid to be with me today.  Before, heck, they were smiling at me.  Today, they want to leave me alone and they get scared whenever they hear that their girlfriends are me.  They stop smiling and just be really fearful.  Anyways, this is all funny.  I just find this really funny.  LOL.  Well, maybe, that is only today.  Tomorrow, it's back to normal.  I can be with other people naman.  Today, is different.  This is kinda like KRISTINE HERMOSA day today.  Today is a really different day, naman.  Tomorrow, it's back to normal.  

I swear, I just realized this now when I saw you on TV today.  People are just staring at me everywhere today.  And Tyler is back at Plaid Pantry.  Weird.  What a surprise today.   Tyler doesn't seem like he wants to talk to me anymore.  It's ok.  Today, it is different.  Tomorrow, it's back to normal.  OK?  

I just wanted to have that white idiot that I have to be with, maybe, or not, anymore, who knows, to kill me sometimes or most of the time.  Because if he doesn't kill me, I'll become a complete idiot.  Anyways, I think I made a mistake today by spitting on the ground in front of this stupid, billboard advertisement here in the front of the building where I'm living here now.  Oh well, shit happens.  

I am never going to be VIVIAN FERNANDEZ ASA.  Vivian Fernandez Asa is none other than Christian Bale.  Ok?  He is the only, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here.  Ok?  Anyways, Christian Bale is so bad.  Sometimes, I don't know why I do things.  I just do it without thinking first.  This is me, most of the time for now.  I just write things down and I don't think about it at first.  I just write the shit that I want done.  That is all to that.  Oh well, whatever.  
 y
I seldom speak or say anything out loud.  I hate talking and saying nonsense.  I can't stand people that are complete idiots.  Anyways, I used to be a total idiot too.  Nothing was going through my mind when I was reading my textbooks, so I gave up and never did my homework and just watched TV all the time.  I had to memorize my textbooks just to pass the classes.  After I graduated from PSU, I focused on one of my classes and I excelled on it.  It was so hot during that summer.  It's ok.  I know I'm capable of things, but I just wasn't sure what kind.  I learned the English language just by reading my college textbooks.  Anyways, I got faster in movement after Derek Whitney gave me a ring to be his official girlfriend.  I became better in Tae Kwon Do, martial arts.  But, I had to quit and be serious about my studies and graduate.  Anyways, my ate Vivian thought I am a complete failure because this is what my Aunt Linda told her side of the family.  I got kicked out of PSU for failing my classes.  They probably don't know at all that I graduated from Portland State University.  

Anyways, it's alright, naman.  I am better now than I used to be, but, not that much.  I am still kind of slow, mentally and physically.  I just know now more stuff than I used to.  But, not that much.  I still don't know a lot of things.  I just like watching TV and anything I can find on youtube.  It's so boring here at this building.  Today, I went to my baby brother's house, Allan.  He was there, watching something on the internet.  Stella was just there sitting on the sofa, watching Chinese movies.  And my mother, she was inside her room most of the time.  

It's very boring here in Portland.  I just go to sleep most of the time here.  I do nothing at all.  There's nothing to do here at all.  I want to back out of that stupid wish I made yesterday.  I don't want to be with Christian Bale anymore.  I want out.  I can't stand that guy at all.  I don't know why I wrote that shit down yesterday.  Sometimes, I can't believe it.  I'm so stupid sometimes.  Mainit ang ulo ko ngayon.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I'm stuck here.  Shit!

Everyday that I wake up, I get closer to be myself at the end.  Shit!  I can't stand it at all.  I don't believe a word this stupid, monologue guy tells me.  I know it's all a bunch of lies.  He's a total liar and an idiot.  Why wouldn't he be?  He's an evil doer.  I don't believe a word that evil doers do.  Their words are useless and meaningless.  They cannot and don't want to keep their words at all.  But, I'm hoping that all of these wishes here that I've written will be done, anyways.  It better be, shit, I'm the service amys of the damn, leaders of the planets here.  And I give realms to this stupid, shithead, leader of the planet here.  

Anyways, hope to see you someday here.  I know I will be with you.  Ok?  It's all written down here.  Ok?  You will be alright.  Ok?  We'll be alright.  Ok?  I wish you well and may God have mercy on your soul, always.  Ok?  Goodbye.  

Sincerely,
Amy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment