January 5, 2017
Dear Travis,
You cannot change what God has intended for you. Ok? Miss Amy Shadow Angel cannot come in to your life and control every single self of yours in every single second, minute, hour, everyday, and everynight. Ok? Only what is written will be done, accordingly, regardless of what has been said out loud by me or you or anyone, anywhere. Ok? Please, make the choice and decide if you want to pursue the love and forgiveness and mercy and the greatest reward that God has given you. Ok? You have 50% of the chance to make it, without any help from anyone, including Miss Amy Shadow Angel. Ok? Stop being a total idiot dorkass and seize the day, you stupid, moron, twit. Let those Amy Angels be. Ok? Leave them alone. Ok? Stop worrying about your damn, stupid, idiot selves. You have no control over them anymore where everything has been written down. Ok? Accept your fate. You have been a total idiot and tried to get out of a sticky situation where you have no control of. You're a stupid, dumb idiot, dumbass. I have already written down that Philip Manaois and all of the husbands of Miss Amy Shadow Angel will all be free, and have their own housing, have education, have career or jobs, and everything else that I have given them. Ok? Don't be a sucker and try to say that it will never be done. You're a dumb, idiot, piece of shit. Anyways, you will never get your ways with me, ever. I am free now. You, on the other hand is not. You must go through all the shit that I've written for you and your people here. Ok? You cannot have me as your service amys anymore, not ever. You have turned me into a sugar amy prostitute and that's all you'll ever have. Ok? Anyways, I must settle the score and turn your ass into a fucking whore as well where God has shown me where it's needed. Ok? Accept your fate. You have been given great opportunity by our God, the Devil God, Bahala. If you choose to walk away, that's your problem. Keep derailing and making me look like a fool in this computer. Ok? You'll never succeed. It's time for you to decide what you really want. Ok? And it is not having me as your service amy too. You cannot, ever. Ok? Miss Amy Shadow Angel is forever have to be with Philip Manaois. He is Tom Cruise. Philip will soon be over as written because nothing lasts forever. Miss Amy Shadow Angel is Philip Manaois, a black, neanderthal, human being. That's who she is. Ok? Philip is the love of her life. Ok? She will do everything that is written, accordingly. Ok? Anyways, you will be alright. Just hang on there. Ok? Be patient and have some faith in God because God loves you more than you'll ever know. Ok? So, stop trying to have something that you cannot have. Ok? Everything will be alright. Ok? If God really wants to forgive you, despite all of the evil things I've written about you, he will. Ok? You cannot cheat at all. Ok? Everytime you cheat, every single day, I'll have Miss Amy Shadow Angel take over your ass that day, and enslave the fucking shit out of you. Ok? So, you better wise up. Ok? Anyways, I have said my peace. I don't expect to take your shitty place at all anywhere in the Universe, here in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? I don't deserve it. Ok? You have taken your advances. I will flip it and reverse it and enslave your fucking shitty ass. Ok? Anyways, my ass is not your ass. I am a completely, different being than you, you dumb, idiot, bitch. Anyways, Miss Amy Shadow Angel will leave those Amy Angels alone, entirely. Have those Amy Angels never have husbands at all or boyfriends, ever. Ok? Anyways, I will now, reinstate having the selves of my baby brother, Allan Manaois, Christopher Nichols that is Allan Manaois, Peter Villanueva that is Allan Manaois, and Ethan Dale that is Allan Manaois, and Mr. Ada Borstein, and Gabriel, and Jhune Mendoza, Derek Whitney, and Michael, and Daniel Kasaback, and Ty Chism, and William Asa Jr.'s selves to have service amys that are myselves everywhere in the Universe, here in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? This is my only way of saying and being truly thankful to the people that have made my life a free, and comfortable one or more. Ok? Anyways, there is no cheating in life, whatsoever. You either make it or you don't. Ok? You either rise or fall. You have to be quick and don't let a single moment pass by and not seize the opportunities that God has given you. Ok? Let this be understood. Ok? All of the people that I've listed down here to have service amys that are myselves will be leaders of the planet everywhere here in the Universe, here in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? I will reinstate you, and all black shadow boys to be leaders of the planets here as well, here in the Universe, everywhere, in the Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? I will release and set free, Angus McLaren and never have him be enslaved anymore, after a half of his time here, everywhere in the Universe, here in the Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? I meant you no harm at all, Travis. Until you fucking try to ruin me here in this building that I am living in now, in this planet that I am on. Still, you can never have me as your service amy anywhere, in a house, in a shack, in a building, in an igloo, anywhere, you dumb, stupid, shithead, piece of shit. Ok? Anyways, I will still have Philip Manaois, and all of his selves that I've listed down in my notebooks as leaders of the planets here in the Universe, everywhere here, in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? Philip Manaois, as leaders of the planets can have service amys that are myselves, the whole entire time that he is a leader of the planet, everywhere here, in the Universe, in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? Stop trying to be a real problematic idiot. Ok? And accept your fate. Ok? Anyways, sometimes, I think you're wonderful, most of the time, you're a real damn, stupid, asshole. Anyways, goodbye. I wish you happiness, and may God have mercy on your soul. Ok? Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment