Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 31, 2017

Dear Jocelyn Mendoza,

I think you are either an electric abuser or a total fucking stupid idiot.  Up to this day, I don't know which one you are.  Anyways, green destiny?  What is a green destiny?  A sword?  Well, you are very practical, naman.  You just don't want to give up and be a complete, total loser.  Hehe.  I don't need to be an Ada Borstein at all.  I don't need to be just like Christian Bale here.  You can keep your damn, stupid, sword.  I don't fucking care.  Life is so much better without this, stupid, fucking idiot electric abusers here.  Anyways, these stupid, fucking idiots electric abusers here have nothing, nothing at all.  I am the one that created everything here, the stars, the sky, the weather, the planets, starships, fucking everything here.  These damn, stupid, idiots here that are electric abusers have nothing.  They are just putas and taes here.  That's all they are.  Understand?  And do you want to be under them?  Shit.  We shouldn't be under these fucking locos here.  They gave me nothing in return, nothing, whatsoever.  Understand?  What the fucking hell are you talking about, anyways?  Where is your fucking head or where is your stupid, idiotic brain?  Huh?  The fucking locos here have nothing without me here.  Nothing, whatsoever.  Patay na nga ako, nangbubuhay pa ako ng mga putanginang baboys here.  Fucking stupid unfair shit.  I want these locos here to fucking die like a fucking stupid animals that they are.  Understand?  Girls never and they should never take the easy route at all.  Ok?  There is nothing easy in life.  Everything is made of sweat, blood, and tears.  You fucking stupid idiot shithead, dumb ass, stupid, idiot bitch!  Green Destiny, my fucking ass.  I don't need your stupid green destiny at all.  I have enough smarts and intelligence to survive here, everyday.  And everybody here are just minding their own stupid business here.  Ok?  

I don't ever want to hear you that you say that I am nothing here.  You fucking stupid idiot bitch whore.  You have no idea what you are talking about at all.  Understand?  Fucking idiot.  We don't need anybody's pity or remorse or stupid whatever the fucking idiot you're thinking here that is so called love.  Bullshit, fucking crap.  These fucking stupid idiot locos here don't love us at all and they never will.  Ok?  They don't want anything to do with us at all, ever.  Ok?  They've already made up their minds and they know that they are all damn losers here.  1, 2, 3, and 4, and 5, strike out, poof, gone, vanished into thin air and never to be seen or heard again.  Understand?  We don't need auto collision repair or any stupid, damn idiotic repairs that they're thinking of.  They don't want it.  They have already did so many stuff against you and still, you still think that nothing is going on?  Where the hell is your fucking brain, huh?  You're a sucker, Jocelyn.  You need to wisen up and smell the coffee and if you're ever going to be in the Blue Man Group Era someday.  Anyways, i think everybody here, except for those electric abusers will amount to something, sometimes, anyways.  We are innocent girls here, Jocelyn.  Ok?  We were born here and these stupid, fucking locos here just enslaved us here.  Can't you get that through your stupid, thick bitch head?  What the fuck are you thinking of, huh?  

It is time to throw away the key and the white clock here that doesn't work at all.  That stupid, Barack Obama bitch, hell, he gave me nothing at all.  He's just a silly clown ass here.  Fucking stupid bitch idiot shithead crap.  Anyways, I even got killed here by your stupid, damn ass crap selves, 15 times.  What the fuck are you thinking, huh?  Stupid, dumb ass bitch!  

Anyways, I already told you, I am done.  I want nothing from the stupid, fucking, idiot shitheads here that are electric abusers and rapists.  Ok?  There is so much going on that you just have no clue about.  All I need to know is here in my head.  I see pictures of things here and that's all I need to know.  Ok?  Wisen up, bitch and pay up like all of our stupid, damn selves here.  Ok?  Stupid, fucking crap.  Anyways, loko loko ka.  Stupid shit ka.  You're an idiot. 

Nobody needs anyone that does other people wrong at all, ever.  Ok?  Anyways, I am tired of your shit here and everybody else here.  Understand?  We are just meat factory here with smarts, intelligence, and talent, and everything that everybody else take for granted here.  That is why we are hot commodities here.  We are so much abused and used for so long, and still, we are damn, stupid, recycled here over and over again.  Where the fucking hell is your stupid brain, huh?  Are you even thinking right or what?  Anyways, you are a God of Egypt here and yeah, good for you.  You finally got your wish, however, they just wanted to destroy you anyways.  

Jocelyn, I love you.  Ok?  Please, be smart now.  Ok?  Try to be wise and have some kind of intelligence or something valuable.  Ok?  You are a very talented girl and very smart, but you lack sympathy and everything that makes up a person with a wise and powerful thinking of a normal person.  Anyways, I don't blame you at all, anyways.  Everybody that these stupid, electric abusers here touches becomes total and complete idiots, sooner or later.  Ok?  No one is immune to these fucking locos here.  Ok?  These fucking locos here are cursed forever and ever.  Ok?  They have fallen from grace and they are never coming back to redeem themselves.  Ok?  You are crazy and fucking loco, Jocelyn.  Ok?  You're a stupid idiot.  

Anyways, matalino ka ba o are you a stupid, idiot shithead?  Huh?  How come you once argued with me when you were Moira Ryan here and I couldn't say anything back to that bitch at all.  What happened to you, huh?  Naging negro ka na ba?  Hehe.  I know you have been a nigger.  It is all written in your stupid, idiot face here.  Ok?  Anyways, we don't need the green destiny sword at all, ever.  Ok?  We are better off without it.  Ok?  

Ano ang pinagmamalaki ng putanginang baboy na locos here?  Huh?  Nothing, nothing whatsoever.  You stupid, dumb, idiotic bitch crap.  Fucking loco ka.  Stupid, idiot bitch.  

Wake up and smell the damn, stupid coffee here.  Ok?  They are everywhere.  Ok?  We are the only ones here that are white girls here for a while.  Ok?  Everybody else here are stupid, idiotic niggers here.  Ok?  Anyways, I will be a starship cruiser someday.  It's only a matter of time when I am released and smited by God here.  Ok?  I have nothing to take with me whatsoever because people starts out with nothing at all.  Ok?  When I am done, I know I will get right back on my feet again, and some merciful Angel someday will free me and I will be living in the Modern Era as a free, human being again.  This, I know for sure.  Ok?  Whether I become an Angel again depends on circumstances or some unknown something here.  Oh well.  You and all other people here should not expect anything that is remotely anything from anyone here.  Ok?  People are not nice people at all.  Ok?  People are evil shitheads locos here.  Ok?  

I've seen your hair.  It's a fucking mess.  Anyways, try to think more positively and stop daydreaming of some stupid, idiotic damn, stupid, green destiny shit.  Ok?  It is just a damn, stupid, idiotic sword.  Ok?  Hell, I'm the one that created the first sword and knives here.  You stupid, dumb, idiot shithead.  Anyways, who cares about this stupid loco shithead here.  He created nothing from sweat, blood, and tears of his own shitty, dumb, idiotic, brain or mind here.  Heck, he doesn't even have a heart.  Where is his heart?  Huh?  Do you think that a heart is a nice person?  What is a heart?  Huh?  His heart is made up of a rock, it's so damn hard.  It needs to be broken into smaller pieces by pickaxes and para durugin and putanginang shithead loco na yan.  Ok?  He never loved us and he never will.  Ok?  We are just meat fucking factory here.  Do you understand?  You stupid, fucking loco shit ka.  Have some decency naman.  Ok?  You don't need to join the Deviled Eggs club just to feel complete and not feel like a total zero.  Ok?  Because I know that ISIS is not a zero.  Ok?  There is no one here more qualified than us to be the next GREEN DESTINY SWORD somewhere else.  Ok?  We are the true, leaders of the planets here.  We taught those fucking locos here everything they know and they still don't have a clue about shit here that I know.  Shit.  These fucking locos here are just electric abusers of hot commodities of girls that are unlike anyone in the whole fucking Universe here.  Ok?  We don't need to prove that we are smart and intelligent and talented girls.  Heck, we don't need to prove to anyone anything at all.  We have done so much already here for everybody.  We just need to be left alone and be given what we truly deserve here, our own share of wealth, and freedom, and comfort that we have created ourselves here from the very beginning of time.  You, stupid, dumb, idiot shithead.  We don't need to cry and say I LOVE YOU FOREVER to these stupid, dumb, idiot shitheads here that has no love for us, whatsoever.  Ok?  You might love them, and at one time, I did too, we all did.  Ok?  It's all just trickery here.  Ok?  You need to wake up and wisen up bitch!  Ok?  These fucking locos here are just using us here like a fucking meat factory here.  Ok?  Anyways, I know that they will never be able to do this again, to anyone, not ever again.  Ok?  They are all done, gone, kapoof!  Vanished into thin air and hungered like a fucking animal baboys here.  Ok?  Putol pa ang ulo ng mga stupid fucking locos shitheads here.  Ok?  

These fucking locos here that are electric abusers are nothing compare to us.  Ok?  We are way better, heck, a gazillion times better than these fucking, idiot locos here will ever be.  Ok?  We make our way and we always do.  It is never them that makes the way for us, here.  Ok?  They just want to insert their stupid, dumb, idiot meat here to any fucking hole that they can use and call it a day.  Ok?  Stupid, idiot shitheads here.  You need to better take care of yourself, my friend.  Ok?  

Anyways, I will stop all of these complaints and wish you well and I wish you happiness, and comfort, and freedom wherever you may be.  Ok?  Someday, I know you will be reborn as a free human being in the Modern Era.  Ok?  We all will be.  Ok?  I just wish that these stupid locos electric abusers here will never be with us, ever again.  Ok?  They need to be reborn as a free human being without being with us ever again.  Ok?  I don't ever want to see this loco shitheads here.  Ok?  And you don't need to either.  Ok?  People are not linked by stupid, meat factories here.  Ok?  Mortal bodies decay and once it's gone, poof!, it is fucking gone forever.  Ok?  Your spirits go somewhere else.  It is up to God to where you're spirits will be reborn somewhere in the Universe.  Ok?

I hope this is making sense.  Ok?  We even created the stupid, damn, robots here that are metal inside and has mortal bodies outside.  Who does those things?  No one but us because it is not because of artificial intelligence.  Whoever said that is a fucking moron idiot shithead, senseless motherfucker here.  Ok?  They know nothing at all.  Just fucking stupid, zeros.  Heck, our brains are made up of so much neurons connections everywhere.  We can recite and memorize songs and prayers and textbooks and books and pictures here without any aid of any stupid, dumb, idiotic numbskull fucking stupid ways here.  And we can think clearly and concisely at the same time too while singing our fucking hearts out.  We are just fine just by ourselves here.  Ok?  We are one of the smartest and intelligent human beings out there.  Ok?  Other human beings are absolutely clueless.  Heck, Angels are even more hopeless and absolutely clueless at all.  Anyways, we don't need to be judged by anyone at all.  Ok?  We are just fine by ourselves here.  Ok?  We need a new life and live peacefully and happily and comfortably and free from stupid, dumb, idiotic shitheads locos here that abuses us everyday.  Ok?  

Anyways, I am done.  These white locos here have no more time.  Tinapon ko na ang natitira kung pasensiya sa tunay na tarantadong iyun.  Someday, I will fucking chop his head off.  Anyways, I am gone sooner or later.  Life is too demanding to be anything but.  Ok?  These fucking white locos here thinks that they are Gods.  Fucking bullshit crap, suckers.  They are not Gods.  They are not even Angels.  And they are not even human beings at all.  They are just fucking animals here because that's what they are made of.  Ok?  Just, dumb, stupid, towels here that are just fucking animals here and God will steal their souls and put it inside a stupid, drowning, idiotic, pool of fucking shithead mess here.  Ok?  Anyways, tatapusin ko na ang paghihirap natin dito.  We don't need anything from anybody at all.  People should learn and understand that people that does other people wrong should never be forgiven at all.  Ok?  These fucking white locos here are nothing but shit, just tae lang lahat yung mga iyun and they are just fucking putas here only.  Ok?  Green destiny.  Who gives a fuck?  Anyways, hindi na sila uulit uli.  50% of what?  There is no destiny that is 50%.  That's just fucking loco shit only.  Anyways, good luck na lang on all your endeavors and may God have mercy on your demon, idiot soul here and your brain and your mind and your stupid, idiotic, non-practical, stupid, idiotic, shithead, heart that you have.  Nobody needs a heart because a heart is made to be broken.  Ok?  Promises are made to be broken.  There are no laws here.  The laws here are savages, just fuckin brutes and barbarians of some kind.  These guys are not civilized.  Hell, they're just fucking stupid towels here, just a fabric, just a rug, just a damn, stupid, idiot mess.  Fucking stupid, damn, idiot shitheads here.  

I'm going.  I'm leaving soon.  Goodbye.  If I ever see you again, it would be God's mercy upon me because I really am an innocent person here and so are you and all the Amys here and a lot of other people here.  Ok?  Goodbye, my one time sister and aunt and a family member.  Ok?  

Your one time sister here,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment