Friday, January 20, 2017

January 20, 2017

Dear Robin Padilla/Mark of Hope N Care Residential Care Facility,

I want you to know that you are an older version of my baby brother's selves that is ALLAN MANAOIS.  ALLAN MANAOIS and one of his selves named JAKE GYLENHAAL has non-stop sex with the AMYS here and the AMYS become AMY ANGELS.  OK?  

Please, do not be desperate and cry anymore.  Ok?  It is too late for that now.  Ok?  It is too late to turn things around and make things new as if nothing has happened already.  A lot of things has happened and it is too late to turn things around and make things new again.  Ok?  
I am no longer ERICA DURANCE.  ERICA DURANCE also known as ISIS, also known as the FIRST, AMY GODDESS ANGEL here that the DEVIL GOD, BAHALA hugged in Heaven when she ascended to HEAVEN as an AMY ANGEL is the next ADA BORSTEIN of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  ERICA DURANCE is one of my younger selves.  I don't know which time of my life she came from, probably, one of myselves from this building too from the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL.  OK?  

Christian Bale, the true, top, premiere leader of the planet here now, for the meantime, wants me to be with MARK OF HOPE N CARE RESIDENTIAL CARE FACILITY and have him be my husband here for this lifetime of mine.  Ok?  I don't really care who I get together with after this.  It doesn't matter anyways.  This is a change of writing and wishes that I've written down from yesterday or the day before that.  Ok?

CHRISTIAN BALE said that Mark will always be my husband in every lifetime.  But, once CHRISTIAN BALE steps down from his throne and as a leader of the planet here after a half of the time, I want TRAVIS HEWGLEY, the next, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here to give me a different husband per lifetime, only true, white, EUROPEAN men since the beginning of time, and perhaps, some of the male, ANGELS from the beginning of time.  Ok?

I am telling you that Mr. Ada Borstein has been demoted by the DEVIL GOD, BAHALA, himself.  Almost everybody here has been living a lie.  They have been turned into black people and now, the true, white, european people that used to be here are probably not pure white anymore.  They are 50 shades darker now, grey in color.  While everybody else are even darker.  

Anyways, after the 1st program, everybody in the World, in the Universe will be white people with blonde hair, brown hair, black hair, red hair, with blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes and that stands at 5 foot 8 inch tall up to 6 foot 4 inch tall people.  Ok?  This is for the whole entire time here until the end of time.  Ok?

Travis Hewgley, the new, true, top, premiere leader of the planet here after half of the time will be powered up and be given all of the magical powers that he needs by Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  Ok?  Travis Hewgley is the black shadow boy from this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  

Christian Bale, the true, top, premiere leader of the planet here during this time will have to step down from his throne and as a leader of the planets here after half of the time.  Christian Bale cannot go on being a leader of the planets here after the first, half of the time here.  Ok?  Christian Bale was once a self of TRAVIS HEWGLEY here, but Christian Bale is from a different planet than TRAVIS HEWGLEY is which TRAVIS HEWGLEY is from this planet that I am on now.  Ok?

I want TRAVIS HEWGLEY, the next, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here after half of the time to kill all of CHRISTIAN BALE's selves here and all of his friends that are the black shadow boys that were leaders of the planets here by true decapitation and leave one million selves of CHRISTIAN BALE to be imprisoned and punished for all his crimes here.  Ok?  

This Christian Bale person never loved anyone here except for his selves and his stupid friends here.  Everybody else are his enemies, including you, and all of ALLAN MANAOIS' selves.  This Christian Bale person and all of his selves and all of his friends here that helps him do all of these activities here must be punished for all of their crimes as written here.  Ok?  This document cannot and will never be dismissed at any point in time, whatsoever.  Ok?

I want RICHARD GERE AND RICHARD MARX AND LOGAN FROM THE ROYAL PALMS HOTEL BUILDING AND STEVEN TYLER AND MICHAEL BOLTON AND ALL OF CHRISTIAN BALE'S FRIENDS TO DIE BY TRUE DECAPITATION AND BE KILLED PERMANENTLY here after a half of the time, by TRAVIS HEWGLEY, the next, true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here.  Ok?

I am telling you that it is too late to become an Amy Angel again.  Ok?  You cannot become an Amy Angel like myself today again.  Ok?  You are one of the selves of DEVON MANLY also known as TRAVIS HEWGLEY.  Christian Bale, himself was one of the selves of TRAVIS HEWGLEY here.  TRAVIS HEWGLEY was once the selves of MICHAEL.  Michael, was one of the selves of MR. ADA BORSTEIN, the white, Jewish American man that is all dressed up when the DEVIL GOD, BAHALA calls him to appear in Hell.  Ok?  Mr. Ada Borstein was once, THE ARCHANGEL, GABRIEL.  All of you guys were once an Angel here.  You guys all started out as blonde haired, blue eyed, male Angel which was the ARCHANGEL, GABRIEL.  Ok?  

ERICA DURANCE, one of my younger selves is the next ADA BORSTEIN, at least, her lineage at the very end.  Erica Durance also known as ISIS, the first architect and engineer of the ancient EGYPTIAN pyramids here as a FIRST, AMY GODDESS ANGEL became the FIRST, AMY GODDESS ANGEL here.  

The new little Amy Angels, which were myselves too in a previous lifetime, the AMY SELF OF MINE WHO WAS A WHITE, JEWISH GIRL to begin with in this planet that I am on now, just from a different timeline were the first creationists and inventors of everything here.  Their number is AMY, NUMBER 8.  My number is AMY, NUMBER 9.  All of the AMY GODDESS ANGELS are all number 9, Amys.  Ok?  

I think AMY, NUMBER 8 became a sugar amy prostitute here and I was taken out of one of herselves as a sugar amy prostitute.  Now, I am Persian.  That's because everybody here has been turned into a black person.  But, I am still a white, Jewish girl, just one shade darker because I have already had one black boyfriend who was named, DeMarcus Bishop.  Ok?  

When you're pure white, GOD WILL BRING YOU DOWN TO BE BLACK because you can never become an AMY ANGEL again that was the true, leader of the planets here and the bringer of life here in the Universe by being a creationist and an inventor.  Ok?  This is true everywhere.  Black people and other colored people doesn't like white people at all.  Black people and other colored people are jealous of white people and white people thinks that all colored people are inferior in many ways than they are.  So, if the leaders of the planets became black, everybody else became black too, even though, the leaders of the planets were really white people to begin with and were truly, white people for a while.  

I don't have to write things down and make wishes for things to be different and to turn things around.  The truth will always come out.  No amount of "trickery" can change this fact about white people being brought down to be inferior like the black people are.  

Everybody knows that white people are far superior in many ways than black or other colored people.  This is true because only the ANGELS which are all blonde haired, blue eyed, white people are the only ones that have magical powers here, and are the creationists and inventors of everything here and the leaders of the planets here, even though, some of them may have black shadow powers.  

Christian Bale and all of the male, leaders of the planets here before never understood their own importance in life and what they were, truly.  They killed and enslaved all of the new little Amy Angels here and turned all of the Amys into prostitutes here for being prejudice and being evil doers.  They just realized the meaning of life here in the Universe and they are trying to turn things around.  It cannot be turned around.  It is too late.  Too many things have happened and their activities are recorded in time.  Ok?  

God is here at the doorstep.  God is here telling me to turn all of ALLAN MANAOIS' selves into leaders of the planets here and all of the other people that I want to become leaders of the planets as well.  I am the pawn here.  Most of myselves here have to become service amys because my deaths can have one of myselves as Miss Amy Shadow Angel become a black shadow girl and she can open an infinite amount of realms if she wants to, for as long as myselves here are dying like hotcakes.  Ok?  

Christian Bale has continued to do evil against me and has made me write to be a sugar amy prostitute here for the starship cruisers here and the leaders of the planets.  This guy never ceases to do evil things.  I want this Christian Bale out of the picture soon and I want him demoted and killed permanently and all of his selves and all of his friends here after half of the time, when TRAVIS HEWGLEY from this planet that I am on now becomes the new, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here.  

I cannot bring back CHRISTIAN BALE and his selves and his friends to become leaders of the planets here again.  I want nothing to do with these evil doers.  Ok?  I want a brand new way of life, a peaceful life, free from too much complications.  I want to live in peace now.  Ok?  

I want this CHRISTIAN BALE to pay for his crimes and all of his friends to pay for their crimes and the other leaders of the planets will kill him and control him as needed and all of Christian Bale's friends who did so much crimes here against everybody.  Ok?  I want this done when the time is ready.  Ok?  

I am tired of dealing with this CHRISTIAN BALE, bullshit fraud asshole and I want him dead soon.  OK?  

This Christian Bale person is never any of ALLAN MANAOIS' selves or anybody else here.  If CHRISTIAN BALE and his friends did people here evil things, I want all of the remaining leaders of the planets here after this CHRISTIAN BALE is out of the picture to imprison him and punish him and all of his friends as they see fit.  Never stop punishing these evil doers because life is too demanding to be too passive anymore.  Ok?  

Everything here is written down and everything written will be done.  

This Christian Bale and all of his selves and all of his friends has done the Amys great evil and everybody else here.  I want Christian Bale and all of his selves and all of his friends to die like a fucking animal because they are really evil.  OK?  I want this done when the time is ready.  Ok?

This Christian Bale will be reborn as the next Vivian Fernandez Asa and Stella Gong in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  

Anyways, I am telling you that you cannot come back as an Amy Angel again that are creationists and inventors anymore.  You guys are all done.  Ok?  It is too late to turn things around.  I am really sorry about this.  Ok?  This is just the way life is here.  Ok?  

I guess, I'll just have to say goodbye to my baby brother, Allan and thank him for all the wings that he has given me to fly, even though most of myselves before had lived only for a short time.  Anyways, I hope this all makes sense now.  Ok?  

Don't worry, some of yourselves will become Angels again in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  Let's have only 100 of yourselves, 100 of Allan Manaois' selves, 100 of Christopher Nichols that is Allan Manaois' selves, 100 of Peter Villanueva that is Allan Manaois' selves, 100 of Ethan Dale that is Allan Manaois' selves, and 100 of Tyler that is Ethan Dale's selves to be put in the same planet of ISIS also known as the first, AMY GODDESS ANGEL here as starship cruisers so that when ISIS becomes an Angel again for the second time, everybody on the planet will become Angels too and they will all fly up and ascend to the Heavens and never come back here in this Universe, in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  

Anyways, truly sorry about all of this confusion.  I just gotta get this cleared now and have everybody realize all of this just happening and everything here that has happened here.  Ok?  Please, enjoy the show.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy  

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment