January 18, 2017
Dear Christian Bale, Travis Hewgley,
I don't want to be imprisoned inside my house with that damn Robin Padilla or whichever one is his damn self to be with me here, at the time when you want me to be. Ok? I am free now. I am free, absolutely, totally, and completely all the time. I will go to school at Portland State University and study Civil Engineering and get a job as an Civil Engineer and I will go back to school at the Art Institute of Portland, in Downtown, Portland, and study Fashion Design and I will try to create my own stuff as written down before, only in this very first lifetime of mine. Ok? And then, when some of myselves will become Amy Angels, they will be royalty Amys first and do what is written for the royalty Amys in the Amy Angel Program. Ok?
You will give me a 4,000 square foot dream house, with a white, Mercedes Benz, the latest design for that year when you give it to me, and money for my schooling and materials that I need to create my stuff, and money for buying stuff that I need. Ok? I will only have 2 children with that damn, Robin Padilla, whichever one is that. Ok? I am free to go outside of the house whenever I want. Ok? You will not control me at all at any point in time. OK? I am done with your shit. Ok? I've just had about enough of your stupid shit. Ok? Leave me alone, stupid, dumb idiot, shithead. Ok?
i want my house to be here at Gresham, Oregon, somewhere here. I also want you to give my brothers, and mother, new houses, and new cars, and money to buy whatever they want and need. Ok?
You will have Sergey Voronov be transferred to a new foster home that is appropriate for him, here, in Portland only. Ok?
You will completely shut down the foster home business of my brother, Allan's and you will have my brothers go back to school and they can study anything they want and if they want to graduate from Portland State University, they could and they can get a job too, if they want. Ok? Otherwise, it is not necessary for them to get a job. I just want them to go back to school and be educated, at least. Ok?
I want my baby brother, Allan Manaois to wed Stella Gong and be her husband for this lifetime. Ok? There is no divorce for me and my brothers at all, at any point in time. I don't want to have multiple husbands per lifetime, for all of the Amys starship cruisers that are myselves. Ok? Please, try not to have the Amys that are myselves as starship cruisers get more than one boyfriend per lifetime before getting a husband. I really don't want the Amys that are myselves that are starship cruisers to have any boyfriends at all, just husbands, only one husband per lifetime. NO DIVORCE WHATSOEVER. NO LIVE-INS, NO BOYFRIENDS, NO OUT OF MARRIAGE SEPARATION. Ok?
The Amys that are myselves that are starship cruisers are never GREEN. Ok? The Amys that are myselves that are starship cruisers will never be with any of the black shadow boys as their boyfriends or husbands or live-ins or any family members at all, at any point in time. Ok? I want you to live me alone. Ok? I don't want you around me at all. Ok? You have done enough damage to me and myselves. I want out. Ok? The Amys that are myselves that are starship cruisers are not DEVILS. Ok? They are free people everywhere. Ok? The only BABY DEVILS here that are myselves are the service amys and the sugar amy prostitutes only. Ok? You have to stop forcing yourselves and those stupid, idiotic, black shadow boys into my life and the Amys that are myselves that are Amy starship cruisers. Ok? I want those Amy starship cruisers that are myselves to find somebody else to be with other than the black shadow boys or Mr. Ada Borstein's selves. Ok? You will leave us all alone. Ok? It's time that the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves to be with somebody else other than yourselves. Ok? We're going to look for other people to be with and one of these days, one of them and their chosen spouse by God will become Amy Angels someday, just like I am today. Ok? One of them will become a true, Amy Angel that are creationists and inventors in the Universe and become an Amy Goddess Angel. Ok?
You cannot come back to me anymore, Travis. Ok? You have been demoted by God, himself. Ok? This is the awful truth. Ok? Face it. Ok? You have to face the consequences of your own actions. Ok? You have to leave us, Amys that are myselves alone. Ok? You better stop giving me more shit. Ok? I am really angry at you. I have just had about enough of your stupid shit around. Ok? Leave us alone. Ok?
Anyways, I want to get out of this stupid building as soon as possible. Ok? I want you to give me a house, my own house already. Ok? You will have that damn, Robin Padilla, whichever one that is from to meet me in a Catholic Church near my new house here, in Gresham, Oregon. Ok? He will introduce himself to me and he will say his name. His name will be Robin, not Robin Padilla. Give him a new last name. Ok? His name will be Robin Anderson. Ok? He is a half White American boy, half Filipino. Ok? He doesn't look like Robin Padilla from the movies. Ok? He looks like Vincent, a little bit, very similar, Vincent from Portland State University. Ok? He stands at 6 foot tall, has white skin with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Ok? He is slim build just like Vincent, himself, also known as Allan Manaois. Ok? Robin Padilla was Allan Manaois, himself, only a lot older. Ok?
I want Robin Anderson to be educated and has a college degree, majored in World History/Political Science/Philosophy. Ok? NO BEN AFFLECK AT ALL. Ok? Robin Anderson is not and never Ben Affleck or Vincent, himself. Ok? Robin Anderson will work as a University Professor at Portland State University, teaching World History. Ok? You will give him a new car that is the latest design of Nissan Altima, white in color, 4 door sedan with navigation system and the whole works. Ok? I want my white, Mercedes Benz to have navigation system too and everything else that is for that car. Ok? I want a 4 door sedan too. Ok? I also want the latest design of Nissan car that is an SUV, white in color. Ok?
You will not dismiss this document at all at any point in time. You must follow this document as written. Ok?
I said, you cannot dismiss this document at all at any point in time. You must follow this document as written. Ok?
Our house will have cable TV, electricity, water, sewer, garbage, furniture, and other stuff inside the house that we need. Ok? You will never dismiss this document at any point in time at all. Ok?
Our house will have a telephone too, and computers with internet and other electronics that we need and want. Ok? We will have a cell phone for each one of us that are in the household. Ok? I don't want AT&T. Ok? I want Cricket Communications as our cell phone service providers. Ok?
I will try to learn how to cook Filipino Food and American Food. Ok? I will clean my house, 3 times a week only, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays only. I will do my household's laundry one day a week only, on Saturdays only. All of us in the household will go to a Catholic Church on Sundays and attend a Catholic Mass. Ok? All of us in our household are all Catholics. We don't have any other religion and will never convert to other religion such as other Christian religions or other type of religions like Islam or Buddshism. Ok?
I will never be treated like Erica Durance at all at any point in time. Ok? What I meant by this is that I will never have sex with too much other guys around the planets or anywhere in the Universe. Ok?
In the next lifetime, I am half white, half Filipino. I have white skin with dark brown hair with dark brown eyes and stands at 6 foot tall and is slim build. Ok? I will have Keanu Reeves as my next husband. Ok?
You will never dismiss this document at all at any point in time. OK?
I will always have any of Allan Manaois' selves as my husbands here and I am an Amy starship cruiser. Ok? I will never have any other husbands that are not Allan Manaois' selves at all, this end self of mine here. Ok?
Please don't wait for too long, not any longer. Ok? I am 43 years old already. Ok? I want Robin Anderson to be 35 years old when I meet him for the first time. Ok?
I don't ever want to be with Mark from Hope N Care Residential Care Facility or any of Robin Padilla's selves that had too much sex with Erica Durance, unless written otherwise from my other selves here from the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL. Ok?
I don't care which Robin Padilla self you take, Christian Bale. Ok? Pick one of Robin Padilla's self that doesn't care who he wants to be with. Ok? Don't pick the ones that says he doesn't want to be with me or any of the Amys or with Erica Durance. Ok? I just don't want to be with Mark from Hope N Care Residential Care Facility at all. Ok? Mark was ignoring me the whole entire time there. Anyways, Mark was also wearing a green shirt that said TERMINATOR on it. Ok? Mark is not for me. Ok? I think Mark was the one who had too much sex with Erica Durance. Ok? I don't want Mark at all. Ok?
I want Robin Padilla from either the movies that are ANG UTOL KO AY HOODLUM OR MANILA BOY OR OOPS, DISKARTE KO 'TO. Those 3 movies only. Ok? Pick one of them only. Ok? I have a damn, white Mercedes Benz. The Mercedes Benz are the cars of the sugar amy prostitutes in Christopher Nichols that is Allan Manaois, in their Castle Days. Ok? I don't want any other type of cars. Don't give me a Cadillac or Nissan or Kia or any other type of cars at all. Ok? And oh, I also want a Red Ferrari, Ferrari Italia 458, the latest kinds with navigation system and radio and CD player, and I want automatic. I can't drive 5 speed, Manual. Ok? I want a 2 seater, Red Ferrari Italia 458 sports car. Ok? You will give Robin Anderson an 2017 Mazda Miata MX-5, Red Convertible sports car too. Ok?
I want my 4,000 square feet dream house with Robin Anderson to have cherry red cabinets in the kitchen and cherry red laminated wood flooring and the water faucets are all bronze in color and the curtains and blinds of our windows are all burgundy red and gold with light blue trims (metallic). Ok? The blinds are all burgundy red in color. Ok? I want our house to be painted all white inside and dark brown and light blue outside and the roof is painted burgundy red in color too. Ok? The front door is dark brown in color with small windows up on the top so we are able to see who's outside our doorstep. Ok? The house will have 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and 1 half-bathroom. Ok? The Master bedroom will have two walk-in closets that are big enough to store our clothes and other things. Ok? You will give us good and not too expensive furniture from Ashley Furniture. Ok? You will give us white Towels and white Washcloths and white Handtowels. You will give us comforter sets with pillow cases and bedsheets and blankets and comforters that are burgundy red in color for the Master Bedroom, and light blue, and dark brown, and white and gold mixed for the other bedrooms in the house. Ok? You will give us a pretty good size dining table with dining chairs with cushions and a China Buffet for our plates, bowls, and other dining table stuff such as glasses for drinking and silverware. Ok? You will give us a dark brown clock for the living room. You will give us a white sofa with loveseats and chairs. I don't need a recliner at all. Ok? You will give us a rug for the living room that is from the Middle East. Ok? You will give us lamps that have gold metallic in the base and white shades. Ok? You can give us other types of Home Decor if you want. I don't want too many paintings around the house. Ok? You will put a flat screen HD TV, 40 inches in size in the living room and in the Master Bedroom. Ok? You will give us a stereo system and put it in the living room. Ok? There is one gas fireplace with screen and a glass protectant in front of the fireplace. Ok? I want you to give Robin Anderson, an Apple Desktop Computer, and I want an DELL Desktop Computer. You will give us an HP Printer with fax, copier, scanner. You will give us a tablet computer each too with internet connection. Ok? I don't want a black refrigerator or black kitchen appliances. I want a silver kitchen appliances. Ok? I want a white washing machine and white dryer that is front loading for the washing machine and the dryer. Ok? I want our house to be in a new Subdivision here, in Gresham, Oregon. Ok? I want a big enough size backyard and frontyard and a 4 car garage and a patio and a shed for storing our stuff that we don't need everyday. Ok? I want the house to be 2 levels. Ok? I want the upstairs to have white carpeting everywhere, and white carpeting in the living room only. Ok? The dining room and the kitchen and the bathrooms all have cherry red wood laminated floors. Ok? I don't want the house to have an in-house vacuum system at all. Ok? I'm going to buy my own type of vacuum to clean the carpets. Ok? I want the doors and the windows to be painted, white. Ok? The windows have glass windows, double pane windows. Ok? I want central air-conditioning and central heating in the whole house. Ok? I want the kitchen to have lights on the ceiling that are recessed inside the ceiling and a light fixture for the ceilings in the kitchen and the bedrooms and the bathrooms and the dining room. Ok? The living room will have lamps as described already as the lighting fixtures there. Ok? I forgot, I need one more bedroom for a total of 5 bedrooms to be turned into an office/computer room. Ok? I don't want a computer room at all. Ok? I want the house to be well insulated like all types of dream houses everywhere. Ok?
I have said before, I want all of us in the household to be able to get out the house whenever we want. Ok? We will not spend most of our time indoors, inside the house. Ok? We have to go to work and go grocery shopping and go shopping at the Mall or other stores, go to Church, and visit our relatives and family. Ok? We will sometimes eat at restaurants around town, on Saturday nights. Ok? We will have a Karaoke machine inside the house so that when we have a party during the holidays, all of our guests and us can sing using the Karaoke machine. Ok?
I will be with this Robin Anderson person only, half of the time during the timelines here in the Modern Era, in the Beautiful Timeline and the Blue Man Group Era timeline. Ok? The other half of the time, I am with Keanu Reeves as my husband. Ok?
I will only have 2 children per lifetime with this Robin Anderson person and Keanu Reeves. Ok?
I DON'T EVER WANT TO BE GREEN WITH OTHER PEOPLE. I ALSO DON'T WANT ANY OF THE AMY STARSHIP CRUISERS THAT ARE MYSELVES TO BE GREEN WITH SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE. OK? You will only pick two guys to be the husbands of the Amys that are myselves as starship cruisers per lifetime, and also for the other Amys as well, including all of Vivian Fernandez Asa's selves and Stella Gong's selves only. Ok? Gina Asa and all of those other BLACK QUEENIE RULERS can be GREEN WITH OTHER GUYS AS THEIR HUSBANDS. Ok? You will also pick only two husbands per lifetime for the selves of my mother, Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin and Mexi Manaois. Ok? Jocelyn Mendoza and Malou Mendoza and Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon and all of these girls' selves will be GREEN with other guys as their husbands or boyfriends. Ok?
Thank you. That is all.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment