January 8, 2017
Dear Travis,
You better follow all of my wishes as written or I'll have Miss Amy Shadow Angel "sicken" you the whole entire time here - all of your damn, stupid, idiot selves that are really running this place. Ok? I have told you time and time again. You cannot use me at all. Mexi is a fraud. She is not me. Anyways, I don't care if you kill yourself or kill me so that you can use me - you will never be able to. Ok? Everytime you use me, you will be "sickened" the whole entire time and you'll be demoted - you will never be a leader of the planet again. Ok? I don't care if you make a scene in this building and you scream and shout and destroy my stuff here. You will still never be able to use me at all. Ok? I have made my intentions clear now. Ok? If people are not written down to be with me, these people will be "sickened" and become mind slave forever. Ok? This is what I want for Miss Amy Shadow Angel to do. There is no cheating on this. She has to follow this at all times. Ok? People that cheat their ways into people's lives and steal will always be punished by God. Ok? I think you better leave me alone now. You have done your damages against me. I will not have you anymore with me. Ok? You have caused me too much pain and you have destroyed my future. You cannot use me at all at any point in time, whatsoever. Ok? I don't want anything to do with you at all, ever. Ok? I will now change what I've written before in my Notebooks. I don't want the Amys that are myselves to take your place anymore as mind slaves so that you can use me and still be free. I am not a free man anymore. I can't even become an Angel anymore. You're going to have to not use me at all at any point in time. Ok? Anyways, I don't care which one of Ethan Dale's selves be with me during my time with Tyler when I am a reddish golden blonde haired girl with navy blue eyes. Ok? It doesn't matter to me anyways. I just am not going to be with you at all, Travis, ever. Ok? I don't care about these tricks that you pull on me everyday. It will never be effective. You just have to leave me alone now. This will be my last warning to you. Ok? There is no 50% ever. You have destroyed that 50%. It's gone. And I am not those girls inside Jack Nicholson's house. Ok? You are the Devil. You are not an Angel. The Amys that are myselves that you had sex with all died in Hell. You just cannot be with me at all. This is your fate, accept it. Ok? You have to be with those Black Queenie Rulers, no one else. You have deliberately set up my brother, Allan. You will fail. Allan is an Angel. You are not. Anyways, those Black Queenie Rulers are Angels too, but they are demons bent from Hell. They are not nice people. They are evil. I don't care if I have committed a sin. You still can't use me at all. You have deliberately set me up for failure. I don't want anything to do with you at all. Anyways, I have made these wishes now. It will be done. Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment