February 1, 2017
Dear Devil God, Bahala,
Please hear me. I want to thank you for all of the blessings that you have given me here. I am unwaivering in my faith for you. I will never, ever blasphemed your name again. I will always be obedient to you, no matter what.
I wish for all Amys here that will become royalty Amys and become Amy Angels to have some kind of intelligence and please give them some intelligence so that they can perform what they need to do. Ok? Please. Thank you.
I wish for all of myselves here that are Amys and the royalty Amys here and the Amy Angels here that are myselves and not myselves, all Amy Angels here to have intelligence more than a regular Angel here and more than a normal human being here in the Universe. Ok? Please. Please give the Amys here intelligence to graduate from College and have a bachelors of science or bachelors of arts degrees in Business Administration, Liberal Studies, Medical Assisting, Administrative Assisting, Nursing, Medical Doctors, Engineerings of all types, the Sciences, Law, Forensics Science, Administration of Justice, and Mathematics. Ok? Please. Thank you.
I wish for all Amys here that will become Amy Angels to be able to create something, at least one or two or more pieces of fashion design of men's, women's, and children's clothing, bridal gowns, evening gowns, jewelry design, shoes, handbags, paintings, arts, home decor of any kind that they want to do, furniture that they can create, create cars from bits and pieces of materials and finish it into a real, metal type of cars that actually works and when it is finished, Christian Bale will make it work, and other types of things that the Amys here wants to do. Ok?
I wish for all Amys here that will become royalty Amys and Amy Angels to go to school and study all subjects in school per lifetime and graduate from College with a bachelors of science or bachelors of arts degree in any of the subjects in school that they can finish. Ok? Please.
I wish for the selves of Stella Gong and all Amys here to be an able human beings here when they are Amy starship cruisers and be able to learn and practice all types of martial arts with or without weapons, become athletes and compete in tournaments Worldwide, and have enough smarts and intelligence to last them for a lifetime and beyond here until the end of time. Ok? Please. Thank you.
I wish for all starship cruisers here to fight in 300 star wars era planets per 1,000 regular type of planets with normal living here. Ok? Please. Thank you.
And I wish for Miss Amy Shadow Angel to give all starship cruiser here picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, and when all of the starship cruisers here fight in the star wars era planets, I wish for Miss Amy Shadow Angel to give them magical powers that they need in order to survive. Ok? Please.
I wish for all of the people that used me here and all of myselves here to die by true decapitation, each day that they use me and all of myselves here for sex, each day, all the way to the end of time here. Ok? Please. There are no exceptions to this wish, please. OK? Thank you.
If the leaders of the planets here fail to fulfill my wishes here, please have them never be reborn in the Modern Era as free human beings ever again. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I wish for my end self here for my memories to be erased completely after my lifetimes with Mark and Robin Padilla as their wives here, after 2 lifetimes from now. Ok? Please. Thank you.
I wish for my end self here that will be with the leaders of the planets to be a blonde haired, blue eyed girl that is 6 foot tall and beautiful and I wish to have a 2,000 square feet up to 4,000 square foot house with furniture and other furnishings and clothes, shoes, beauty & hygiene products and everything that I need here to have inside the house, including a flat screen HD TV with television programming, a laptop computer with internet and a printer and telephone inside the house. Ok? Please. Thank you.
I don't ever want to hear the monologue here ever again, after my first 2 lifetimes here, until my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th return. Ok? Please. Thank you.
I wish for the self of Travis Hewgley who imprisoned my 4th self here and never fed her with food and had sex with her and killed her to be imprisoned and killed by true decapitation until the end of time here. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I wish for my end self here to be able to eat 3 meals a day and take a bath or shower, at least once a day, brush my teeth, twice a day, and change my clothes, once a day and have 8 hours of restful, night sleep, each and everyday here. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I don't ever want this NOSY business here that Christian Bale makes me do to ever be effective against my wishes here, ever again, not now, not ever, not before, not after, not ever again. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I wish for Bea Alonzo to die by true decapitation here one billion times for two times that she cried over the deaths of John Lloyd Cruz and Robin Padilla here in her 2 stars wars era planets here and I wish for Bea Alonzo to die by hanging two times here as well in 2 of her star wars era planets here. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I wish for Charlize Theron to die by true decapitation, 10 times daily here, each and everyday until the end of time, imprisoned and become a service amy here for Justin Timberlake and Will Smith. Ok? Thank you very much.
I wish for Adam Levine to die by true decapitation, one million times each day, each and everyday, imprisoned and killed and hungered, each and every day here, until the end of time here. Ok? This is for turning Christina Aguilera into a service amy here for a very long time here. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I wish for Christina Aguilera and all of Erica Durance's lineage of Amys here to be service amys here, 25% of all service amys here only, no more, no less. Ok? Thank you very much.
There is no contradiction to these wishes I have wished from you, O, Devil God, Bahala. Ok? Please. All of these wishes written down here will be followed as written. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I wish for one of myselves here, I don't care which ones, and maybe, one of the other Amys here that are not myselves to become Amy Angels like myself today and become a creationist and inventor and a true, leader of the planets someday, somewhere else, in the other Universes, and be with some other people other than the leaders of the planets here and all of their starship cruisers selves here. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I have made up my mind and I never want to come back to Christian Bale here, ever again. Ok? Please. Thank you very much. I know that Christian Bale is never eternal. He has been demoted 15 times before as an Amy Angel in the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddessess. This giant Devil outside the house of Michelle Pfeiffer, Cher, and Susan Sarandon here is just an utter lie. I know it is. Anyways, it doesn't matter whether I know it or not, I know that it is just pure and utter lies. Ok? Thank you very much.
Anyways, I wish for you to never give Christian Bale and all of the people that uses me and all of myselves here and other Amys here to have any kind of intelligence, ever again. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
I wish for my father, Herminigildo Manaois to be forgiven for all of his sins and be reborn in the Modern Era as a free human being someday in the other Universes. Ok? Please. I also wish this for Joshua Mendoza and Coco Martin here also. Thank you very much.
I am never going to forgive Christian Bale and all of the people that used me here for sex so just they can relieve themselves and have a good feeling and have magical powers that they need and judge me here against me and all of myselves here for thinking that we are thieves here, and I wish for Christian Bale and all of the people that used me here for sex and all of my other selves here for sex to never be forgiven for their trespasses against me or any of their sins against me ever again. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
That is all I want. Thank you very much for your patience and the mercy and love that you have given me here and please continue to have mercy on me and my other selves here and please continue to have mercy for my souls here, and please, love me sometimes and have myselves here be reborn in the Modern Era as free human beings here and in other Universes anywhere and everywhere until we are no longer living in the Universe. Ok? Thank you.
Please, never allow any of the people that used me and all of myselves here to be linked to us ever again. Ok? Please. We, Amys here that are myselves don't want and don't need to be with the locos here and just pure and utter liars and evil doers here against all types of people and animals here in the Universes. Ok? Please. Thank you very much.
Anyways, that is all I am wishing for now. Thank you for all of the love, mercy, and forgiveness that you have given me until I am no longer living in the Universes. Thank you for all of the blessings and intelligence and magical powers that you have given me here, me and for all of myselves here. Thank you very much.
Your faithful servant, forever and ever,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment