Thursday, July 14, 2016

Emails in July!

Emails to Greg Y, my payee:

Hi Greg.  I just got my cellphone and tomorrow, Saturday, July 2nd, I'm getting my laptop from my brother.  He's been working too much .

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the $200.  Honestly, my brothers just bought an air conditioner for their side of the house.  So, I promised my brother, Philip that I will just give him the money because he got married on June 27,2016,Monday this week. 

So, now, I'm asking for you to give me extra $150 each check of 5th and 15th.  $100 for food, good for 2 weeks to 3 weeks.  $50 spending money.  

I've got to buy new $10 sneakers, a new bra, panties and socks and slippers @ Walmart.  All of my stuff are 3 to 10 years old.  

In August, I'd like for you to give me $350.  $50 extra for taking my friends to Thai Restaurant in 182nd and Powell.

I'm getting normal again.  Pretty soon when I get heat ( so hot and magical ) inside my body whenever I have sex with my husband,I'll become normal, healed, and became a genius so that I can do my Agenda and become an honest to goodness Goddess Angel.  

I'm buying my own house soon in October,2016.  I'm receiving $20 Billion dollars from the US Government this is going to be on September 11,2016.  

Ok?

Obama said he doesn't want to but he's got no choice.  One million years from now, all people of color today and tomorrow but not beyond will be slaves of the white people.  

Obama's going to have to let me do it because of the existence of the ancient kingdoms of yesterday per every other timeline.  

I'm Isis, Queen of the black Angels.  I'm the architect and engineer of the ancient world on Earth.  I will become invisible and make people build my ancient palaces, buildings, monuments, and pyramids for one time only although my equivalent and other self, Miss Jean America Amy Goddess Shadow Angel does it all the time in her planets.  OK?  


Thank you.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you think you have a problem in sending me my checks,  don't.  Send me the money, please.  The Angels leaders of the planet boys have got my selves from each day in the past to be their slave.  They go time traveling.  They magically transform the service Amys ( myselves ) into blonde haired blue eyed girls, tall and sexy.  The Service Amys clean her master's house which are the leaders of the planet and cooks both of their meals and have sex with the girls 3 to 4 hours a day at night.  They're assholes.  And then at the age of 40 years old, she gets decapitated truly by them boys.  

You have no idea what Myselves have to go through.  There are 20 billion leaders of the planet in a small earth planet.  There are 10 times Earth planets sizes of our planets and the leaders of the planet are 40,000 million billion people there.  

So, they gotta give me a Castle in my Castle days and money and housing, cars, jobseekers.  Nobody can fire us, Amys. We are the bearer of the wishes of people.  We're not going to give jobs to a whole planet of Borstein people because they put us in the most lowest caste of life in their planets.  Unless of course we need them in our planets.  

There's this rage and battle of the Angels.  We're killing each other off.  I give them planets and realms through my credit of heaving beheaded all the time.  They do the same thing but the Amys are the only Angels that gives everybody in the Universe magical powers.  There's no such thing as two.  There can only be one victorious Angel.  Otherwise if someone falls through the cracks, the whole universe will be home to idiots and downright proud people with no brains but to conquer the ones that are legitimately able to become leaders of the planet without regards to the security and comforts of their lives.  They'll just keep on dying by the numbers.  Like what they do to me.  That's why I'm going to have them pay with their lives for alienating the non Borstein people.  Their only friends are themselves.  Their excuse is they're going to be reborn as slaves once they die of soft killings in ancient world and enter the spirit realms of God.  I don't care.  So, sue me.  

They request to shed my life to nothingness so that I can get credit and my other self, Miss Jean America Amy Shadow Girls can open up realms, an opening in space to put 10billion or more Earth planets each time.  

And Miss Jean America Amy Shadow Girls can have 100 million million kingdoms. 200 now.  

OK?  Everybody that I give planets to and realms is bound to pay for the time they got.  And I'm still paying through all those years to service everybody's ass.  Can't you see?  I'm a caretaker because I was born in a house trillions of years ago where my current family took care of me since the beginning of my time.  I'm an immortal.  Just as long as I don't die , I can live many lives.  

Thank you.  

Amalia Amy Mendoza Manaois

Check out my Facebook account under the same name.

By the way, I thank my family for taking care of me.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
I'm surrounded by police, ambulance, and fire truck here at Gresham.  The us government had been spying on me and my family.  They put my family here in the USA to care for the aging and people with disabilities to make way for the future.  Hopefully, we'll do this for one program only.  They know my story.  And I'm white for the rest of the time.  Everybody's white in the near and distant future all the way to beyond everywhere.  And they hate me so much that you can hear my screams each day from dying.  I don't know why they would hate me.  I've given so much of the copies of the 4 million civilizations that the new little Amy Angels invented and created in their own planets a long time ago.  Plus my life that I have given to them through out the years and the realms and planets that I will give them also.  

That's all.  Ok? 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 I have the right to receive my money.  My mother used Schneider law practices, a lawyer to get social security benefits.  I was a little crazy in 2001.  But now I'm getting normal again.  

And my guardian angel just told me of my story just last month and this month. 

I went to a pastor to tell him of my story and he said it's all lies.  He said there's a demon inside you and try to be careful that he might actually turn me into a crazy person.  

And then the law said that my diagnosis of having schizophrenia, paranoia, and manic depression are all true.  

I almost died in the Philippines for running away from my mother because my aunt that just got married to my uncle roger turns into a gargoyle at night.  Luckily,  I got back to Portland the next 4 days after I ran away.  I want to thank the homeless lady that helped me to keep moving while I was on the streets of Manila.  I wish she got housing and food and everything she needs after that ordeal.  

Ok?  



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



When I get my money on 9/11/2016, I will have to go to the Social security administration office and show them a copy of my check and when my money is already in the banks.  So, that they can stop sending me money.  OK?

Thank you for keeping sending my money to me until social security says it's over.  
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 



I talked to a police officer this morning and I told him my story.  He said he knows all about me.  He said I have nothing to worry about.  He said you should give me my money anyway because around the world, people knows me.  It's all in the world government.  OK?  

Thank you.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 

Hi, Greg.  It's me, Amalia Manaois.  I'm just writing to you if you have received and read my email messages from 2 weeks ago?  I went to the Social Security office here at 182nd and Division, Southeast Portland, today.  Anyway, I went there to supposedly tell them of my email messages to you and my family members, but I couldn't access my email messages because my cell phone, I only have unlimited talk & text, no data, paid for 3 months costing me $26 a month.  I asked my brother, Philip to get me at least 10 GB data per month next month.
So, what I'm writing about is the fact that the weather in Portland or Oregon and the surrounding areas, the nation has been experiencing a lot of weather changes lately, especially here in Gresham and Portland.  My guardian Angel is the one that changes the weather here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  He is called, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel aka Ada Borstein, leader of the planet, Angel with his own magical powers, maybe.
Anyway, what I wanted to tell you is that I just got out of the hospital on the 9th, got taken to Mt. Hood Legacy Medical Center ER for total weakness of the body, couldn't breath, withdrawal symptoms from not taking depakote for a whole week because the ammonia level in my liver is high so i thought I'd withdraw from it for a while, and not eating.  Now, my psychiatrist/prescriber said he'll try to work with me in giving me new types of medications especially taking out depakote completely.  I eat TV dinners everyday.  I want to be transferred to a facility where they can take care of me. 
You know, the $50 check from May, the extra one, Lifeworks hid the mail from me and did not give me the check until June 5th or rather.  I also had a dispute with the receptionists at Lifeworks because they're the ones handling everybody's postal mail.  Anyway, I had a dispute with them because they try to hide my mail from me last June 5th or June 15th.  I can't remember exactly.
Anyway, my discharge papers said my diagnosis is Schizo-affective disorder, unspecified type.
It was my guardian angel trying to kill me.  He used to be my caretaker, but as time passed by, he enslaved me.  I've been living since the beginning of time.  But, I guess, only one more time.  After that, no more.  Ok?  I'm free now.  I can't imagine myself being a slave again.
I'm getting to normal again.  I'm more focused now than I used to.  I've learned my lessons in getting along and be a professional student for life.
I still have to write a new blog about my situation and other people in whom will be affected when I free myself completely and them.  Ok?

You can go to the social security office tomorrow and find out if they're still going to give me my money every month.  My case worker, Donna Anderson, (503) 661- 5455 X1289 is now contacting Multnomah County for a place for me to stay, a facility.
Anyway, my guardian angel said that I have to be thorough when it comes to writing my blog so that the US Government will give me my money.  Ok.  Seriously, I'm not that bad, unlike my guardian angel who continuously says that I don't know anything and that he'll kick my ass.
I'll just have to get the other Borstein boy inside my body silenced from now to forever because I think he's degrading my character, my personality, and my reputation and respect and privacy.  I'll have to ask my sister angel to do that.  ok?
That is all.
Sincerely,
Amy
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Without the existence of the ancient World, the modern World will not exist.  It is the fundamental knowledge and advanced, very advanced, a godly existence for in Hell where the Devil God, Bahala resides, a picture of a pyramid is adorned the rock existence of human beings in Hell.  
 
There is Heaven, where Angels are found temporarily, but the Devil God, Bahala says they must go down to the planets like an inhabitable planet like Earth for they could not stay up there in Heaven.  Planet Earth itself was a barren planet - no vegetation, no ocean or bodies of water, just the Oxen Gods' creation of having streams with goldfish and making black aborigines appear out of nowhere so the gigantic oxen god with a mind of an Angel could eat the black people at night.

This is the story I was told by my guardian angel, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel.  Ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment