Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The World Government are White Americans and the European Union



For the longest time, I've been wondering why the Philippines is still in it's infancy of developing countries.  The last time that I was there in the year, 1999, the country was still very much rural and the cities unclean and disorganized.  Now, 16 years later, when I watch on TV, the 2 Filipino chanels, TFC (the filipino channel) and GMA (who knows what this stands for, although I kinda like the abbreviations) seen worldwide, I see a different glimpse of my native country.  

Now, it seems it's deteriorating because of too much crimes.  But, just recently, the President elect aka the new President, Rodrigo Duterte has said that he will battle crimes and put criminals in jail making way for a new type of Government in the Philippines.  He also has informed filipinos worldwide that he will battle corruption in the Government, low or high officials.  He's yet to work for the economy in the Philippines.

What I think will help is providing training, education, and security guidelines for the overseas foreign workers.  It's now time to not rely on poor, deprived in spirit, victimized foreign filipino workers because most of them go to middle east to work as maids or laborers.  The influx of money brought home to their families is what keeps the country alive, other than mining gold and other precious metals, manufacturing and creating and distributing and exporting or sell it to the people of the Philippines, products from natural resources.

Twenty years ago, bullies and gargoyles and vampires took over my father's land and my Manaois family fishfarms.  Now, I want them out of there.  My 2 poor uncles got victimized by the gargoyles, according to my niece's facebook news.  And her mother also just recently passed away.  

I'm going there next year to give my Manaois and Mendoza families their money.  We'll buy them housing, cars, furnishings, clothes, shoes, everything and beautifying themselves with spa treatment with haircut and color, plus jewelry.  I'll give them $25 Million USD each, plus happy partying after being there for 6 months.  We're also going to have them apply for a tourist visa so that they can travel around the World with a Filipino Passport.  

My relatives can put up businesses in the Philippines so that they can help give jobs to some of the people there.  Ok?


So, I realized why I think the white people are the leaders of the World because, one - they've got the weapons, money, and large countries.  Two - everybody else in the World are poor, except for China, Japan, and South Korea.  Three - and all of this commotion about Al Queda and Isis attacking everywhere are not a personal vendetta, but to scare people and to attack the innocents wherever they are.  It's to get rid of the rich and smart people of color and enslave them for 10 Billion years in the not too far distant future.  That's what my guardian angel, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel told me.  Mr. Michael Gurfinkel aka Ada Borstein, angel, leader of the planet. 

And I'm sick of Debra, angel of electronics here at Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms for ruining every single moment of my work.  That is why I've asked Miss Shadow Amy Angel, my sister to control Debra and demote Debra from now to forever, everywhere before she ruins people's work and their texting all the time, especially mine.

For me to be a Goddess Angel, I need to be able to work independently and the machines working fine so that my work will not be disturbed.  

Ok.  More coming up tomorrow.  

Today's date:  July 12, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment