Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 1, 2017

Dear Devil God, Bahala,

Please hear me.  I wish for all of myselves here from this timeline, from this planet that I am on now, the Amys number 4 times 1, 2, 3, and 4 to become Amy Angels, 10 copies of myselves each day, everyday, all the way to the end of 510 Pentillion realms here starting from today, from this planet that I am on now, and all other Amys that I've wished for to become Amy Angels too and become leaders of the planets here until the end of time here in this Universes.  Ok?  Please.  Thank you very much.

I wish for Christian Bale and all other leaders of the planets here to never take over and kill all of the Amy Angels here that will be leaders of the planets here until the end of time.  Ok?  Thank you very much.

I wish for Sephiroth and all of those male leaders of the planets that took over some of the previous Amy Angels' planets and realms to die by true decapitation, 100 billion times per 10 lifetimes and be imprisoned and hungered and castrated by a fucking animal static shit here that ticks and bugs the fucking shit out of people against these motherfuckers here that are listed on this paragraph and kill the fuckers here that are listed on this paragraph like a fucking animal piece of shit that they truly are.  Ok?  Thank you very much.

Christian Bale and all leaders of the planets here that are males are just a bunch of slugs with tortoise shells that uses girls for them to feel good physically and maybe, emotionally, but never spiritually and intelligently.  Christian Bale and all leaders of the planets here have no clue at all to what's really going on.  They are just mainly users of girls in whom they think can alleviate their stupidity here and perhaps redeem theirselves and become Angels once again.  I know that this is never true.  Ok?  Everybody knows this now.  It doesn't matter if people doesn't know this later on.  It won't matter anyhow.  Anyways, these leaders of the planets here that are males that are Ada Borstein idiots will and must never do it again as Amy Angels like myselves today.  Ok?  Ada Borstein did not create anything on his own intelligence or intelligence given to him by you, O, Devil God, Bahala.  Ada Borstein has nothing, nothing whatsoever.  Therefore, I know and everybody should know this that only the next generation of Angels that are Amy Angels which are creationists and inventors and are true, leaders of the planets here, one of them will be for sure the next Ada Borstein of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  Thank you.

There is no one here more qualified than the Amy Angels here to be the next generation of Angels as the next Ada Borstein, fucking idiot crap shithead motherfucker idiot shit of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  Thank you very much.

Please, hear and remember what the people here say all the time against the Amys here and their deeds against the Amys here, please.  Ok?  Please, I ask for you to grant me my wishes and avenge the Amys here exactly like the motherfuckers here that did so much evil against the Amys here in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  Thank you very much.

And I wish for you to continue having the Ada Borstein, male leaders of the planets here to be reborn as service amys for black, 7 foot tall, ugly, ape like, leaders of the planets in other Kingdoms of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, and make the male, leaders of the planets here pay the Amys here, 100,000 Billion times fold and more until the end of time, until they are no longer living in the Universes.  Ok?  Please.  Thank you very much.

Please, I wish to never have Christian Bale and other leaders of the planets to ever cheat me or any of myselves here that are royalty Amys and to become Amy Angels and become leaders of the planets here until the end of time.  Ok?  Thank you very much.

From now on, starting today, I wish for all Amys that are myselves or not myselves, all Amys that will become Amy Angels to have Jake Gylenhaal's selves as the boys that will have sex with the Amys here and have the Amys become Amy Angels after about one time period or less of non-stop sex in several houses here in the planets.  Ok?  Thank you.  I wish for this to be done until the end of 510 Pentillion realms where the cessation of Amys will end to become Amy Angels and become leaders of the planets here in this Universes.  Ok?  Please.  Thank you very much.

I wish for Tom Hanks, Justin Timberlake, Will Smith, Robert Asa Sr. (Bob Asa), Ty Chism, and all of these locos selves here that are listed on this paragraph to be sugar amy prostitutes for the black starship cruisers here in the other planets here that had black people and continue to be sugar amy prostitutes for the starship cruisers here, 10 copies of theirselves each.  Ok?  Please.  Thank you very much.

I wish Tom Hanks, Justin Timberlake, Will Smith, Robert Asa Sr. (Bob Asa), Ty Chism, and all of theirselves to be demoted and never become leaders of the planets here in this Universes after half of the whole entire time here in this Universes here.  Ok?  Thank you very much.  And I also wish for Devon Manly, Eric Bana, and Eric Asa, and Keith Urban's selves to never become leaders of the planets here at all at any point in time, except for for their other selves that doesn't have the names listed on this paragraph.  Ok?  Thank you very much.

I wish to get the souls of William Asa Jr., and Daniel Kasaback here and have the shadow creatures from the shadow realms that are your minions or subjects here in your Kingdom of God to take the spirits of William Asa Jr., and Daniel Kasaback here, twice, and have their spirits never be free at all at any point in time, magpakailanman.  Thank you very much.

I wish for you to have the half of all the selves of Christian Bale here and all male, leaders of the planets here that are Ada Borstein's selves to be reborn as chinese human slaves and albino human slaves and colored human slaves and have galis all over their body, and have people trample upon them and jump on their heads and kick the fucking shit out of them, and just fucking kill these motherfuckers here until the end of time anywhere and everywhere in the Universes until they are no longer living in the Universes.  Ok?  Thank you very much.

I wish for you to have half of all the selves of Christian Bale here and all male, leaders of the planets here that are Ada Borstein's selves to be reborn in the Modern Era as free human beings and have comfort, freedom, and everything that they need that the Angels can give them, and have them all pay accordingly to the wishes of the Angels, and please, never have these people that are listed on this paragraph to be reborn in the Modern Era as free human beings with myselves that will be reborn also in the Modern Era as free human beings also.  Thank you very much.  That is all I want and wish for now.  Thank you very much.

The male leaders of the planets here are a bunch of liars.  They don't want any other people to fly and be free and have some kind of life and have lived as a human being or Angels here.  That is why, I know that these locos here will never become Amy Angels ever again nor are they going to be Angels again that are free and as leaders of the planets again, that is if they ever will be.  People that cannot accept the fate or destiny of people that are truly meant for them will never amount to anything at all, not ever again.  Ok?  Thank you very much.

I just want to tell you, O, Devil God, Bahala, that I really think that Christian Bale is a fine gentleman here, sometimes, but now, I just don't want anything to do with him any longer, not now, not ever again.  Ok?  Thank you very much.  Enough is enough.  I just think that he has become a real, ugly human being and he's not even an Angel here anymore.  He has become a nigger piece of shit crap, just tae lang iyun and a puta here.  That is all he is.  I thought that he was a true, leader of the planet here, someone other people like myself could look upon and admire with pride and some dignity.  But, shit, he doesn't have any of these qualities at all, none, none of the male, leaders of the planets here.  The male leaders of the planets here are just big, ugly, giant, black, scavengers of meats, that are ugly, giant birds that are vultures here.  And I am enclosed in a cage, locked up for all time until the time ends here.  Anyways, I have already known this now.  I will deal with this problem of mine and wait until I am released from captivity and set free and until I am smited by you, O, Devil God, Bahala, himself.  Ok?  Please.  I don't ever want to come back to the suckers here that used and abused the fuck out of me and say shit against me incessantly and constantly, and shuns the fuck out of me, and never loving me, and just fucking uses me here and just fucking just does evil shit to me and all of myselves here and all of myselves here just lives like fucking animals here, just trying to survive each day, and these locos here have the nerve to compare themselves to us when these locos here are nothing like us at all, not now, not ever again.  These locos here are just baboys, putas, and just tae shits here, nothing more.  That is their legacy and they are no damn, legends here.  Legends are people that started out as human beings and has become Gods and true, leaders of the planets.  These locos here have tarnished their names and made theirselves known as only taes and putas and just plain basura assholes here, nothing more.  That is all they are and that is all they're ever going to amount to be.  They are not first class society people here anywhere, no matter how much they want to pretend that they are.  Everybody knows and can hear their words that are way too demeaning and just plain silly like a fucking clown bitches here that have are meaningless and pointless and just plain arbitrary with no efforts of brain function or intelligence that they utter everyday.  These locos here are just basura assholes and they want to be royalty wannabes but have destroyed all types of people that are true royalty and true, leaders of the planets and regular free human beings and all other types of human beings, even slaves, and animals of all kinds.  How can these people amount to anything, anything at all?  They have nothing, nothing whatsoever.  They did not value or love anything that is given to them by other people, love, mercy, and forgiveness from people that truly has loved them here and has wished for God to give them love, mercy, and forgiveness.  Anyways, it is up to you, O, Devil God, Bahala, to do what you want out of these people here that are absolutely clueless about life in the Universe in general.  These locos here are just absolutely just basura.  I know now about these people here and what they are all about.  They are just mean basura people, just plain peasants, and soon to become just a bunch of losers here that will be slaves of all kinds in other Kingdoms of God.  

Anyways, thank you for all of your blessings that you have given me here.  Even though you have smited me and destroyed me here, 15 times, my faith in you is unwaivering and I wish now for love, mercy, and forgiveness, and to be reborn as a free human being, at least, 50% of the time in the Modern Era as a free human being and have comfort, freedom, and everything I need in order to live a peaceful, and somewhat fulfilling lives here in your vast and powerful Kingdoms of God.  Thank you again and I will never forget your kindness to me here.  Thank you very much.

Your faithful servant forever and ever,
Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment